Chapter 7

"Aww look that girl just got asked to homecoming." I wish I was that girl. I looked down at my American theme outfit and pouted. Jax smiled, "aww what's wrong?" I sighed, "Do you think someone will ask me to homecoming?" Jax shrugged, "someone is sure to ask you." I shut my locker, "oh well, bye Jax see you later." I walked into class and sat in the back. Nick is sick and Cliff is still out. So I sit here all alone in the back. Chase is at some meeting, and I don't like Mary. I guess today is a depressing day. I set my head down and groaned. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see hot guy Seth. "Hey hot guy Seth." He laughed, "Did you just call me hot?" I shrugged, "I suppose I did." He sat beside me, "you seem down." I sighed, "Well I have no one to talk to today." He smiled, "well I heard we are having class outside today." I looked down at my phone, "why?" He shrugged, "you'll find out." I pushed him in the shoulder, "come on tell me." Mr. Cade clapped his hands, "let's go outside." I stood up and followed everyone outside. Holy pineapples it's hot. I groaned, "Mr. Cade it's hot." He laughed, "Well we are having a relaxing day in the sun." I lay on the ground, "just leave me here to die." Everyone began to sit down and began to talk. I got out my phone and looked through Instagram. Lame. Mr. Cade nudged me with his shoe. I looked up, "yes?" He smirked, "would you believe me if I told you I was a cheerleader?" I sat up, "no." He shrugged and did a full. What the heck? I stood up, "dude how'd you do that?" He smirked, "I was a cheerleader when I was in high school, so show me what you can do." I shrugged and did a back handspring then a back tuck. Seth walked up, "whoa, that was rad." I laughed, "Rad?" Seth shrugged, "college kids say it all the time." I laughed. Mr. Cade looked around, "so are you a flyer?" I nodded, "yeah Nick is my stuntman." Mr. Cade smiled, "do you trust me to lift you." I laughed, "Heck no I don't, you are like a teacher and I am a growing teenage girl. Nick works out and stuff." Mr. Cade looked offended, "I'll let you know that I go to the gym every morning." I sighed, "fine, but if you drop me you are talking to my coach." He laughed, "Okay, now turn around." I stepped in front of him and he put his hands on my waist. "Okay 5, 6, 7, 8." He threw me up and held me up. "Holy cow, this is different." I threw my phone to Seth, "het take a picture of this." I smiled and did a cheer pose and Seth took the photo. I dropped down and high fived Mr. Cade, "that was so cool." He smiled, "I still got it in me." The bell rang. I groaned, "well bye." I ran off to class. I decided to post the picture on Instagram.

Emily Taylor: when your teacher use to be a cheerleader #MRCADE

Grace Collins: he is hot too

Nick Jones: I am soo much better

I laughed at the comment and started to pay attention to class. The bell rang signaling lunch. I walked to the lunchroom and sat at my normal table. The day went on in a drag; Jax had to go home for an emergency. So I skateboarded home. Once I got home I started heading to the kitchen. "Hey Misty, can you make me a sandwich." I walked into the kitchen and couldn't believe my eyes. Jax was in there and was holding a sign that's said, Mikey need Minnie and Tigger need Pooh and I need to go to Homecoming with You. I ran up and jumped on him, "yes of course I'll go with you." Jax laughed and hugged me tightly, "I am glad I got to you in time. I had to put some thought into this." I kissed his cheek and he started to blush. Misty walked in with her camera. "Picture time, your parents need to see this." I wrapped my legs around him and the sign was by his legs. I smiled in one and then kissed his cheek in another. This is great. I hopped down and smiled, "Jax this means so much to me." He pulled me into him, "I would do anything for you." Misty sent me the picture and I posted the one of us smiling.

Emily Taylor: well happy to say, I'll be going to homecoming with this stud

Max Brooks: atta kid

Grace Collins: congrats

My phone dinged and I was tagged in something. Jax posted the photo of me kissing his cheek. We looked so cute.