Prologue: Meet the Doctor (And Derpy)

The Doctor galloped through Ponyville.
He was trapped in an alternate dimension, and so far, there were no signs of him leaving... Worst of all, in this dimension, everyone was a technicolor pony.
But, luckily enough, the Doctor did figure out a way to hide his TARDIS- which just so happens be broken at the moment. The Doctor simply put some wood around it, hid the extra rooms, and turned it into his lab-workshop-thing. He took on the name Time Turner, a pony who works with all things time-related... That way, the Doctor could work on his TARDIS and figure a way out of this dimension, whilst being completely undercover.

"Time Turner" ran into his workshop. He unpacked some supplies, and went under to work on some things. This place, known as Equestria, didn't have the modern technology he was used to. So, he had to use what he could find... Which was really difficult.
There was one pony that the Doctor could trust though, and even considered her his companion. That pony was Miss Ditzy Doo, better known by the name Derpy, a rather ditzy mail-mare with one lazy eye. She was enthusiastic, and admired the Doctor's work... But she was clumsy, and would often have to sit outside while he tampered with the TARDIS. Other than that, they made a fine team. And together, in secret, they would protect Equestria from harm.

A/N-
Hi! Yes, this will be a DoctorDerpy fanfic. Why? Because they are adorable. But it'll be a cute and slow love... It will start as a friendship, of course, and bloom like a rose.
Heh, rose. :,) I'm fine.