chapter 2

After school we had a big party at Brandon's house. He had almost all the 9th Grade Graduating class over. The party was at 6 and school ended at 3. So after school I went to Brandon's house. To be honest, I love the Miller family. Brandon's parents love me thank the lord and so does his big sister. I helped him set up and then we just hung out. We watched "Grown Ups." We watched it in Brandon's room with popcorn and some cozy blankets. We laid there with my head on his chest as we laughed and smiled watching our favorite movie. "Grown Ups" is the movie Brandon brought me to on our first date. I will never for get that day. 6 months with this guy feels like a lifetime and I hope it stays like that forever. Halfway through the Adam Sandler classic, we both were practically asleep. It was a hard day at school. "I think I owe you a kiss from earlier today." said Brandon. "I'm fine with that." He kissed me. He held me. He LOVED me. We made out I guess you could say. Brandon's hands stroked my face as we breathed quite heavily for a few seconds when he started kissing me again. He lifted me onto his lap and now I was straddling him facing him. "You're so god damn beautiful." he said. I laughed in a flirty way and then he kissed me. This time rougher. For a 15 year old, he knew what he was doing. He stroked back my hair and kissed me again. I never knew someone could make me feel this way. Brandon was the love of my life and this moment made me feel that.
An hour later some people started showing up for the party. Brandon's best friends showed up first. Tristan, Jax, Dakota, and Austin. These boys are the real deal. These guys are like brothers to me. They are just as protective to me as Brandon. I love these guys.
We all put on our bathing suits when everyone started showing up. After playing some fun games in the pool, everyone sat around the fire and roasted marshmallows. We sang songs, laughed and just talked about our Californian 15 year old lives. I thought to myself, "Wow. This is my family."
It got a little chilly as the sun went down so everyone was putting on sweatshirts and sweaters. Of course. I forgot a sweatshirt. "Brandon, come upstairs with me" I said. Brandon took my hand that was waiting to be held and followed me up the stairs to his well-known room. I shut the door behind us as we walked in and sat Brandon on the bed. "I forgot a sweatshirt." "Ok babe. Do you want the one you always wear or do you want my favorite one?" he said. "I don't care. Surprise me." I said. "With what" Brandon said. He turned around from his closet as soon as that came out of his mouth. He kissed me again. Damn this guy is on a roll today isn't he. Brandon kissed me and kissed me. He didn't even care that he had a party with 34 people downstairs. He chose me to spend most of his night with. I was number one. I stopped kissing him. "Thank you." I said. "Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being yourself around me. Thank for being a great boyfriend and thank you for loving me." I said. " I love you so freakin much C. I can't explain how much I love you. You are my world. You are my girl. You are mine." He didn't even have time to take a breath during that. We both looked at each other and said it at the same time. "I love you."
After I got a sweatshirt and confessed my freaking love for Brandon, we went downstairs and enjoyed the rest of the party. I was sleeping over Brandon's since it was so late. It was weird, my mom didn't care that I slept at my boyfriend's house in the same bed as him. But I'm not gonna jinks it. We didn't feel cleaning up since it was 1:30 and would clean in the morning. We went upstairs and I took a shirt from Brandon. He changed out of his bathing suit and put on shorts. We got into bed and took our usual spots-my head was on his chest as he was sitting up with his arm around me snuggling next to him. One good thing about our relationship is that Brandon is 3 1/2 inches taller than me. I love that he doesn't tower over me but he is the perfect height. We watched a little Family Guy and then when we were almost asleep I heard Brandon say "I love you" quietly as we were almost asleep. "I  love you too B."