chapter 3

The day after the party. I was tired. Why did I get up so early? Oh wait, its 10:30. Brandon was still sleeping when I got up, but he felt me get out of his arms. As I got up I went to his closet and looked for my usual, stolen sweatshirt. Brandon turned since he must of heard me get up. He wiped his eyes and looked at me turned around looking for the sweatshirt. "Damn" he said. Brandon's T shirt that I wore as pjs just covered my booty so I think that's what he was looking at. I turned around and kissed him yet again on those cute little lips of his. " I love you too" I said as I laughed at his cute like remark. "Damn" or should I say "dayumm" in Brandon Language is pretty much "I love you." I put on his sweatshirt and made my way to the bathroom. After I splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth using my toothbrush and Brandon's toothpaste, I went back to Brandon's room and took him downstairs. We ate cereal for breakfast and then started cleaning up Red Solo Cups™ and half roasted marshmallows outside. I bent over to pick up a pool float and Brandon comes over and smacked my butt. He full on slapped my ass. Oh god what a boyfriend. After picking up some more stuff I got behind Brandon. He was bending down right next to the pool picking up a marshmallow when I kicked him into the pool. I gave him a little push with my foot and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "I hate you" I laughed. We eventually got out of the pool and cleaned the rest of the back yard. When we went back inside we went back upstairs to Brandon's room. Brandon's sister wasn't home so I guess we were home alone. Let's just say that me and Brandon used that aloneness with great pleasure.
After cleaning up everything and eating some lunch, me and Brandon went downstairs to the basement. As we were going down the stairs my mom called me and asked me when I was coming home. "Where are you anyway?" asked my mom. "I'm at Brandon's house. You knew that." I replied. "Oh yeah I forgot. Have fun today hun! And tell Brandon I said hi!" This is the reason I love my parents. They are so chill.
After we made our way down to the basement, we played air hockey a few times and then watched some TV. "I'll go get drinks. Do you want anything?" Asked Brandon. "Can you get me a sprite babe. Thanks." I replied. Brandon went up the stairs and as he came back down, I was taking off his sweatshirt. As I was taking it off, the sweatshirt lifted the shirt I was wearing. Brandon saw me in my bra yet AGAIN. Probably for the 30,000th time. "Seriously. I don't know how you aren't married to me yet. You're gorgeous babe." Brandon said. It's like he always says the perfect things at the perfect second. He pulled down my shirt and helped me get comfortable again on the couch. We watched some TV and just talked. We talked about our friends, our days, and our lives. "I hope we will be talking like this on our honeymoon one day" said Brandon. "Don't hope, just know that we WILL be doing this on our honeymoon." I said. "I wonder what else we will be doing on our honeymoon..." Said Brandon flirting. "I got chu" I said back. "We are gonna have some pretty hot kids. Lemme tell you babe" he said. "And you know it." I replied. "Don't we need practice for our future." Said Brandon. As soon as I heard him say that he was already kissing me. He kissed my lips hard with a passion it seemed like. He wanted this. He wanted to spend the rest of his life me and I felt the same way. I wish we were 24 and could get married and have kids. Brandon kissed me again lowering down to my chest. He kissed my neck then back to my lips. He sat nearly straddling me on his basement couch. This was yet another moment to treasure. Another moment spent with the love of my life. I grabbed his hair on the back of his head as he kissed me and I kissed him with this power. "This power is love" I thought. We were making out constantly with such electricity between our souls. We were dragged to each other. It seemed like our hearts were once connected. Like they broke apart but couldn't stay apart. Brandon was on top of me by now and kissing me and biting my lip. I stopped him and said "Babe, I need you in my life." He must've thought in his head "Same babe" but just wanted to reply to my statement with more vigorous kisses. He just couldn't stop and I couldn't either. We couldn't stop loving each other. His shirt was off and I didn't even notice, but so was mine. He was grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. It's like this was Fifty Shades of Grey but the Cali and Brandon version. Damn this boy is hot I thought. He is mine. He is the boy I want to spend the rest of my life with. My future. My soulmate.