Welcome to the Accelerated World chapter 1

Sho's POV
Ring,ring,Ring, "Huh,what the......oh, it's Chiu." My name is Sho Kiriun and that person calling me, ya that's my cousin Chiu she's a senior starting today at her high school. And I'm a freshman starting today at her high school. Any ways that's my background lets get on with the story.
"Yes Chiu?" I said tired. "Um where are you?"she said. "My room why?" I said. "YOUR GOING TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IDIOT!" She yelled. I looked at my alarm clock she was right I was going to be late. "OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP,THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP CHIU!" I said then I hung up.            After that I hurried up and got dressed and rushed out the door. I ran as fast as I could to make it to school. "Lets see orientation starts at 8:30am and its,8:25AM!, there's no way I can make it to orientation on time." I said and as I walking in the side walk guess who pulls up to pick me up. "HEY SHO GET IN OR YOU'LL BE LATE." As soon as I turned around I was surprised to see the person in the car was Taku. "Hey Taku what you doing here."I said. "Chiu sent me to pick you up." He said. "Oh ok" I said and I hopped into the car.
Chiu's POV
Well let's see, I woke up at 6:00am and did a run around the block and took a shower and when I was getting out I heard my phone was ringing, It was Taku. Taku is my childhood friend and my boyfriend,He's captain of the kendo club at our school. "Hey good morning Chiu."he said. "Good morning Taku,so what are you doing Taku?"I said. "Nothin just getting dressed for school"he said. "Which reminds me, what time is it Taku?"I said. "7:30 why?" He said. "My cousin moved in by himself from America,and he was supposed to call me when he got up." I said. I could tell Taku didn't remember Sho even though they were like best friends when we were kids. "WAIT YOU MEAN SHO!"he said surprised. "Yes sho you nimrod, but I guess he isn't up yet so I'm going to call him to wake him up, can you pick him up?" I said. "Sure I'll pick him up on my way to school." He said. "Thanks, well I guess I'll see you and everyone else at orientation,bye" I said. "Bye" he said then hung up I called and woke up Sho at 8:20 but forgot to tell him Taku was picking him up, oh well,guess he'll have to figure that up on his own the headed of to school.

Look out for chapter 2 in a few weeks see ya for now.
P.S. Sorry guys but I don't really know how to do PoV books so there won't be anymore POV from the rest of the characters thank you and bye
Chapter 2 is in the works so be patient thank you