I Want To Title This "Weiss Cold" But I've Already Done It Three Other Times

The Next Morning

"Weiss, I need to talk to you about something." Blake said, pulling Weiss aside in the courtyard.

"Blake, I already told you. I can't help your situation with Yang. You just need to man up and tell her." Weiss said, passing by her in the hallway.

"It's not about that, it's about Chuck. He talked to me last night." Blake said, pretending not to hear the first part.

"What? Did Yang let you into your stash of catnip again?" Weiss hissed, before getting pulled into an empty classroom.

"No, he actually spoke to me. He told me that if I kept being mean to him, he would make Ruby very unhappy. He also told me to tell you that if you were still mean to him, he would get you and Ruby." Blake said, looking much more worried than she should have looked.

"Let me get this straight, a small mechanical bird pet thing is threatening us with Ruby's happiness and my life? And all we have to do is be nice to it? Yang definitely let you into the catnip." Weiss said, reaching for the handle.

"She didn't. I know where it's hidden by the way, in Yang's sock drawer. There's no way I would touch those, she puts some back in after training and they smell awful. What I'm saying is true." Blake said urgently, pulling Weiss back into the classroom.

"Fine, whatever you say. Now come on, unless you want to be late for Professor Port's lecture." Weiss snapped, walking towards the East Wing.