[Chapter 2] Bitcoins are awesome.

It wasn't that hard to find Kaleb. He looked similar to me. We had almost the same hairstyle, and clothing choices. Only differences are that his hair is brown, his skin tone is darker than mine, and he's probably got Vans on.

I found him outside the spawn area with a katana in its sheath on his back, and holding his pure gold shotgun, probably incase someone decides to attack. I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and he shot the gun at the ground by accident and swiftly turned around and aimed it at me.

"Whoa, dude. I don't feel like dying right now." I said while lightly pushing down his shotgun so it isn't aimed at me anymore.

"Don't fucking do that again, man. I won't hesitate to shoot next time." He said in reply.

"Whatever. Hey, I got tons of bitcoins in my wallet. 'Been saving them ever since I found out the game would be using them as a currency. I think it's time we head over to a dealership and get a few cars..."

"Wait, a few? As in multiple? Not one to share? How much do you have exactly?"

"About... 1,829... My mining rig mines at thousands of terahashes. I've been upgrading it for a long time."

Bitcoin is an international currency, but many call it an internet currency. You get it from mining, not doing jobs or anything, although you can, since it's like real cash. One bitcoin is a lot higher of value than a dollar. One equals $281 in USD.

"Shit, dude! How much is that?"

"Half a million" I smirked.

The best thing about this game is the items you find in game can be found in real life. Meaning the cars here, are cars in real life, too. We walked over to the dealership, and bought two brand new cars. A 1969 Chevy Camaro SS for Kaleb, and a 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat for me. His car came in flat black and I got mine in ice white.

We were the first to purchase a vehicle in the game, so when we raced out of there, all the other players stared in awh. I was sure most of them couldn't afford brand new cars that are also as sexy as ours. That's when we both got the animation theme of our cars being parked in a garage, then we were teleported back to the spawn area. Everybody started getting teleported, and then all of the sudden, the players were frozen. No, I don't mean like the ice cold frozen, I mean like a moderator or an admin made it so the players were not allowed to move.

The only player that wasn't frozen was in a cloak, and he went to the front and started talking.

"Players, we have found an exploit in the AmuSphere v2. Just like the original NerveGear, we are able to have players die in real life. This is what Crimson Sky is for. I want to see how it is to be a God. Patches have been sent to AmuSphere's that aren't in-game, but you cannot receive patches while in-game, so all of you won't get it. You can't log out, and try not to die, or else your actual body will be killed by the AmuSphere sending a shock that leads to the heart and kills as soon as it reaches the heart. Have a nice time playing Crimson Sky online."

Then he left, and we were all unfrozen. Nobody talked, everyone just had a scared and worried look. They all looked like they were new to this. I wasn't, and Kaleb wasn't. We knew this all too well. When we were younger, we played a game called SCRATCH, which we had been trapped in. We beat it, obviously, but we were also the only players. Everything else was an entity. This of course, is different. We can be killed if any one here feels like killing.

Then we heard gun shots. Kaleb pulled out his katana, and I pulled out Ghostblade. I opened up the menu and got my car, and told Kaleb to get in.

"Why can't I drive?" he whined.

"One, you're the one with a gun. Two, we don't have time for this, get in and shoot anyone who attacks us."

"Fine."

He got in, rolled down the window, and stuck half of his body out. Someone shouted "The beta testers getting away!" and about 4 dudes who looked like they had more muscle and weapons than both Kaleb and I combined hopped on motorcycles and went after us. Kaleb shot, and since his shotgun scatters, he injured two of them and they fell off. I had Kaleb take control of the car and I climbed up onto the roof of it.

I pulled out my bow and an arrow and aimed at a gasoline tank of one of the motorcycles. I haven't played this game since beta, so I'm not sure how accurate this will be, but I'm willing to risk it. I took out a custom zippo lighter, lit the head of the arrow, pulled the bow, and let go.

It hit the the target right on spot and caused a massive explosion because the one small explosion impacted the three other gasoline tanks and mine. The aftermath? They were dead. All four. I had only half of my health left. Then, I remembered Kaleb was in the car driving.