Chapter 2

AUSTIN                                                                                                                                                                                     

  I get up at 8 o'clock when my alarm rings and look at the couch on which Brianna was sleeping but she is not there.Then I get out of bed and go take a shower and then go to the closet and see that she has put all of her clothes with mine and it just feels weird.I get ready and go downstairs to the kitchen and see Brianna cooking and my cook Nancy standing beside her looking at her nervously .Damn Brianna is beautiful she is five feet seven inches with dirty blonde hair green eyes and body with curves in all the right place.I mentally slap myself out of this lust she is a spoiled little princess who only wants one thing in life money.I remind myself that she is just a deal.She looks up from the stove and tells me " hey you are up I made breakfast." 

"You do know we have a cook ." I ask rudely.She nods slowly at that.I have breakfast and go to work.We have told everyone that we go on a honeymoon later. At nine that when I get home I see Brianna sitting in the living room watching TV.Hearing me come in she gets up and looks at me with beautiful smile on her gorgeous face.She really is pretty. 

 "Hi you're home.Go wash up i will get Dinner heated up for you." She says with a beaming smile.why is she doing this we are not a real married couple we are just pretending to be one and I get a little frustrated because I know this can't go on.I am already in a bad mood because I just met my mom and she looks more weak each day.She is just in this for the money.If this goes on than feelings will get involved and I don't want that to happen been there done that no thanks.

 "Listen Brianna you don't have to do this.We are not in love you don't have to wait up for me..You don't have to pretend that you are nice in front of me I know all you want is money.You need to stay out of my way and don't do me any favours.don't worry you will still get your money." I snap at her.at this her smile fall and she nods her head and says " you are right I m sorry I will stay out of your way". Than she leaves the room.I go wash up and go to bed I had eaten already at my parents place. 

                                                                         **************************************.

                                                                             Brianna.                        

  Austin is such a rude bastard.I was only being nice to him by making him food.We don't know how long we have to pretend to be married so I thought we could at least be friends right.Wrong he told me to stay out of his way .Ass like I want to see his stupidly handsome face.Jerk.It's been a week since he told me stay out his way and I did what he said.It was not difficult to avoid him because he was gone when I woke up and he was not home when I went to sleep but he definitely came home because the bed in the morning was crumpled like someone slept on it.So I know he was doing this on purpose but whatever I didn't care or did it.No why would I care.I made a routine for myself I get up shower eat breakfast go to Austin's parents house which is a five minute walk from our no his house to meet his mom who is getting weaker by the day.His grandfather also lives with parents and is the sweetest man I have ever seen.His wife died a few years back and he moved with his son, on his daughter in laws instance.He insists that I call him grandpa like Austin does.He likes  gardening. He is always doing something in the garden and that is such a feat  for a man in his seventies.He hair is all grey and he has laugh lines on his face but he is fit for his age.He is adorable with his son and daughter in law and always finding ways to embarrass his son.I asked him why he does it and he told me that parents are made to embarrass there kids and that it's so much fun.Austin's dad is also always there he has taken time of work to take care of his dying wife.Even though she is dying Austin's mom is always positive and full of happiness it's  contiguous .Than I come home and do some studying and go to sleep.I like his family a lot how they have such a rude son is a million dollar question. Just now I am sitting on the bed with my laptop, a notebook and coffee.It's 11 :15 at night and usually by this time I am already asleep.I am wearing a cream colour sweater and socks.I pick up my phone and call customer care my stupid laptop is not getting connected with the printer.I am in the middle of arguing when the bedroom door opens and the hot jerk comes inside.He is wearing a blue suit and his hair is perfectly styled.How can someone look so good after working all day.I tell the man on the other side of the line to come tomorrow and fix my laptop he agrees and I hang up.I look at Austin and tell him " sorry give me five minutes and I will clear all this." He doesn't say anything just nods.
 "Who were you arguing on the phone with." He asks surprising me. 

 "Oh the service center." I reply while getting my things. 

 "Why" he asks.

 "The stupid laptop won't get connected with the printer and I need to print out my thesis that I have to submit on Monday." I explain.

 "You do realize that I have a degree in computer science don't you.i can help you ." He says looking at me like I am dumb. 

 "Oh I know you are some kind of IT expert but I don't want your help.You told me to stay out of your way remember I am doing just that Mr rude much." I snap at him.I am not dumb or stupid I know he would think I was getting in his way.I don't need his help I can do I own my own.I'll just do what he told me and pretend that we have a great married life. He is looking at me with a surprised expression.oh buddy you don't know but this kitty has got some claws and she knows how to use them.