Chapter 12

Austin.

A man who looks a lot like Orion but without the tattooes comes and looks at me from head to toe as if he is finding my weakness and when i don't look away he grins and turns towards Bri and envelopes her in a bear hug .They let go and Bri introduces us.

'This is Warner Cece's brother' she explains. 

'Hi man 'Warner says while extending his hand and when i shake his hand he grips it a little too tightly but i keep the smile plastered on my face.If i show any weakness now then it will be used against me always and he is just testing me to see what kind of man i am. 

'Hey' i reply.

Then Bri takes me around the whole backyard and starts introducing me to everyone Mr smith is and handsome man for his age of sixty three has has grey hair and his tall like his sons and he is manning the grill with one of Cecs twin brother whose name is leo and who is tall but not as tall as his older brothers.They both hug Bri and welcome her with warm smiles on their faces and they regard me with suspicious looks on their faces.Next we meet Mrs smith who is a short women at five foot and who has laugh lines on her face she has a warm smile on her face after hugging Bri she says 'I am very angry at you u know you did not even tell me you were getting married.We had to find out from outside'

'I know and i am very sorry Ruby but all of it kind of happened so fast i did not get the time to tell anyone' Bri says .I know Bri feels really  bad that she could not invite them to her wedding but i also know her mother had told her that they were not to be invited.Hearing that Mrs smith face softens a little and she says 'Don't let this kind of thing happen again after all we are family' .Bri nods and they both hug again.Then Mrs smith looks at me and says 'You take care of my daughter young man' .At that Bri's eyes get a little misty. I nod and ' i will take good care of her ma'am .' 

'Call me Ruby' she says smiling at me.

Just then we hear someone say 'Where is my future wife' .We turn around and see a twenty old guy coming towards us.He is the same height as Leo and but looks a guy who spends most of his time surfing.He has blond hair blue and a his face looks like one of those abercrombie and fitch models.His mouth is has a smirk on it .He reaches us and picks up from the ground and hugs her. They are both laughing and when he lets go her he says ' I missed you Ri'. I don't like not even at tiny bit.That is my Bri and i don't like her smiling at him she is mine .MINE.

'This is Ajax Cece's youngest brother' Bri says to me' and this is my Austin ' she says to him.

'Hi i am just five minutes younger than Leo ' he says with a smile.Then he turns towards me quirks an eyebrow  looks me up and down and says 'So you are the man that took my future wife from me huh'.

'Uhh that's me' i say .

'Stop being a goof ' Bri tells him while smiling and shaking her head.

'How am i being a goof you are the love of my life Ri.' he says in a playful voice.

'Love of your life my foot. You change girlfriends everyday' Bri says while rolling her eyes at him.

He puts his hands on his heart and pretends to be hurt and says ' You wound me sweetheart .I have to change girlfriends because you won't agree to go out me.'

'Oh whatever' Bri responds.

He looks at me and says 'You snagged my girl'. After a minute he has cmon man let me introduce you to all the guys .

Bri looks at him with a knowing look on her face and says 'Don't you dare try anything '.Then she turns to me and says 'Do you want me to come with you '.I know that men are trying to get me alone so that they can warn me about hurting Bri .I shake my head 'No i will be fine ' i say and kiss her on her forehead  and follow Ajax to where all the men are drinking a beer.Even though i am a little worried about what's going to happen i don't show my fear.

At first i thought this was going to be terrible but so far it's going pretty well when i started talking to the guys they threatened me with bodily harm if i were ever to hurt Bri and when i just said i nodded and said i would never do that they all seemed to come to some sort of conclusion that i was ok because after that Orion told somebody to pass me a beer and that was an hour ago.I am somewhat listening to the guys talk about the latest Audi car but the whole time my eyes are looking at Bri where she is at .She is sitting on one of the lawn laws with Mrs smith and Cece and they are in deep conversation.When she feels my gaze on her she lifts up her head at looks around and when finds me looking at her she smiles and her whole face lights up and god the smiles does things to me.

'She is special' i look away from her and she Orion standing near me and when i look at him he jerks his indicating that he is talking about Bri.

'That she is .' i say with a smile.

'Don't hurt her man she has been through enough already' he says .I nod .After taking a sip of his beer  he says 'You know i am a doctor and i know many ways to kill a person with leaving any evidence behind.When i look at him he says ' Just a thought' and then he turns aways and resumes his conversation with the guy like he never threatened to murder me but somehow seeing that Bri has so many people who love her and care for makes me happy as she never had that as a child and her own mother is not even fit to be called a mother.

Bri gets up from her place and starts making her way towards me but in between a old lady stops her and they talk for a few seconds and then they both start towards us.Once they reach us the old lady who looks like those Grandmas you see on tv sitcom looks at me and says 'aren't  you a pretty boy .'I look at Bri and find that she is laughing.

'Come give grandma a hug boy.' she says and hold out her hand for me to hug her.When i hug her she moves her hands to my biceps and squeezes them and mutters 'oh my' and then i don't how her other hand finds my ass and she squeezes it and says out loud 'Oh how i wish you were a little older and then i would go tiger on you'.

Bri who is standing  near us  comes to my side and takes my hand in her while i  put my arm around her shoulders she then looks at her the old lady and' It's cougar and don't pouch on my my man grandma' .i like that she called me her man no i love it.

She then looks and beams and says 'and that grandma frida'. I don't care that i was just felt up by an old lady or that i was threatened atleast fifty times times with bodily harm  tonight all i care about and want is for Bri to look at me like that same way that she is looking at me right now with a beaming smile that she is happy .

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.

This chapter is for all those people who requested an update..

Thank you everyone who is reading and liking the story.