Truth or Dare

Stacy pov

As we get into a circle beside the pool i sit beside bee and Graser."OK so everyone knows how to play right " Grasser asks and we all nod and then Graser starts."Ok so stacy truth or dare" He asks me."truth" I tell him ."ok Stacy do you have a boyfriend at this moment"Graser asks me then I noticed that everyone was looking at us ."no I don't have a boyfriend and I haven't dated anyone yet"I tell them ,some of them look shocked. Then I ask "Wait can I ask a question that everyone has to answer " I ask and my friend s said sure ."ok so since it's only the first day I thought each persons could say something about themselves and say there favorite user name of there's I'll go first so hi I'm Stacy or Stacyplaysand I was really nervous about the first day of school but after I started to meat you guys I realized that I really had nothing to worry about ,and even though I can't see into the future I can tell that this group of friends is going to last for a long time" then it's graser's turn "ok so hi guys I'm Graser or you may know me as Grasser10 and love to play Minecraft. And draw and I'm an ugly robot" we all laughed and then it was Parkers turn "hi guys I'm Parker or mineplexOffical and I don't know that many kids at our school I know it's only the first day but I was late int the morning and I don't really talk to anyone except for Stacy" Parker told us then Mitchell told him "that your all ways welcome with us" he told Parker with a big smile. After Parker it is Zak's turn "hey guys you all know me as Zak and I never told anyone this but my username for everything is pokediger1 I just liked the name and I never told anyone that I'm him" he looked over to the next persons Laim "hey guys I'm Liam and I'm dating someone ,she doesn't go to our school her name is Cerine and she's blonde and one last thing like Zak or should I call him Poke I have a secret username as well I'm Hbomb94"  then "hey guys I'm Devon or Devon_mines and well this is kind of hard to s-say". We could tell Devon was going to say something big ,then a tear fell from his face "I think I know now ,I'm in love with Julio" what wait what did he just say he's in love with Julio OMG that means he's gay! Julio got up from the cricket and meat in the middle with Devon and they started  into each others eyes ,then they got close and Devon leaned in and they kissed.

Devon pov

I did it I kissed my best friend .it felt so good ,when we let go our friends started clapping and they were all happy.

Stacy pov

After Devon and Julio sat down Julio switched spots so he could set beside Devon . "So our secret is out ,but there is one more thing you should now my username for Minecraft is ThatoneTomahawk" he looked at Devon and held his hand . "Hey Guys my name is Tybsi and well I haven't been completely unionist  with you guys.......my real name isn't Tybzi it's Mike but if you still want to call me Tybzy that's cool toTybzi is my minecraft username" after Tybzi went it was it was Will's turn "Hey guys you all know me as Will or william shakes but my minecraft username is KingTong and no one knows this but..." Will stands up and takes something out of his pocket. "I wear glasses but only sometimes" Graser looks surprised. then it was Jordan's turn. "Hi I'm Jordan and my user name is Bayani and i LOVE to build on minecraft and i secretly play in class thats why i all was sit at the back of the class so no one can see over my shoulder and tell on me" then Sean says "Hi ...um....my username is GrapeAppleSauce and well um that's because when i was really young i used to put purple food coloring in my apple sauce and said it was grape apple sauce" we all laughed even Sean ..then it was Mitchells's turn "Hey I'm Mitchell and my minecraft user name is StauberryJam because when i was young that is literally all i would eat" Mitchell turned to Bee because she was the last persone in the circle ."HeyI'mBee but no one really knows my real name because i've always been called Bee but....my real name is Beeanca and i'm actually an allergic to bee's.

<Skip to after when having fun in the pool>

me and bee are swimming in the pool with all my friends when all of a sudden i hear.........

CLIFFHANGER

#LOL

#CUBESMP4LIFE