chapter 25

Will's pov

I walk down the hall and see everyone staring at me, glaring , with wired faces. Then I saw that Jordan was getting punched in the stomach by A mean kid. "hey get off him" I yell . I'm not strong, tough , or that brave but no one hurts Jordan. The kid turns around. "Oh look who it is" I gather up all of my strength and do it. Slap him in the face . His face turns red as he socks me one. I fall to the ground with Jordan. "Hey did you guys know they're gay" He laughs to the crowd. the all laugh at us. I gather all my energy and run out, of the school. I go behind the school and curl up in a ball, and cry in the cold snow. After a while I hear foot steps. I see Jordan standing there , hurt but he was holding my jacket. I throw it on and hugged him. Then we kissed "I love you Will" Jordan tells me as the hot air from his mouth turns into steam. "I love you too, let's go back inside" I tell him as we run back into the school. No one talked to us for the rest of the day, just stared , and laughed. we hated it.

Stacy's pov

I walked throw the halls. By my self, the last month has been wired, this hole thing with Graser, me and Liam and everything that happened with Parker . I sigh as i stop in front of the bulletin board in front of my next class. "The talent show" I say with excitement. i'm amazing at singing and this is what I need to show this school what I've got. I write my name down on the sign up list and smile as I walk into my class. I sit down beside Parker. He didn't say anything . I turn to him. "I'm sorry, for everything" I tell Parker as he faces me. "Stacy , I love you I really do , but I think we should be best friends, it's just I don't know about having a girl friend, I want you to be my girl friend, like the good old times, but you know maybe a little kisses every know and then" We blush . "Yeah I'd like that" I tell Parker" We lean in and we have a little kiss. "I love you Stacy" Parker tell's me "I love you to Parker".

After school at Stacy's house

Bee's pov

I sit on Stacy's bed as she lays down on her floor and looks up songs on her laptop. "Oh I can't find anything good to sing" Stacy's sighs. "Got an suggestions Bee" Stacy asks me, I look up from my phone, I was texting Mitchell. I think for a second. "No sorry Stace, but I think you should sing a song that shows everyone that you won't give up, a song that shows how amazing your voice is" I tell Stacy , trying to sound like one of the inspirational people . Stacy jumps to her feet , and dose a couple happy jumps. "i have an idea , I have an idea" Stacy yells as she jumps for joy. i jump up with her and we do that little fan girl jump. This was fun. "Ok Stacy if your singing on stage then you need a new outfit right" I tell Stacy .She nods , Stacy walks over to her desk , grabs her purse "bee Grab your purse we're going shopping" Stacy tell me as I grab my purse and then Stacy grabs my hand and we walk out of her house and walk to the mall.

the first store we go to was garage, I bought a t shirt with emoji's on it , and Stacy bought a  set of pajamas that said 'I'm not a morning person' , they're green and it came with a tank top and shorts.

Next we went to winners. I bought a pair of combat boots , and so did Stacy ares are both brown.

then after we went to forever 21. That store me and Stacy tried on a bunch of different things , dresses, tops , pants, shoes .then I found the outfit and I decided that I'm going to sing with Stacy . I walk out of the change room and model the dress  , it's red , fancy but not to fancy. i had my combat boots on so I looked cute. "Stacy how do you like" i ask Stacy as i pretend I'm on the cat walk. "I love it" Stacy tell me. "good because i'm going to sing with you" i tell Stacy , her eyes light up "yay" we hug then I go into the change room and take off the dress and the stacy goes into the change room and comes out in a white dress with a leather jacket.Her face is red "how do I look" Stacy asks nervously ."OMG I think that's the dress" I Tell Stacy ,she smiles then twirls around and walks back into the changing rooms. Well Stacy was getting changed I found a light sweater that I'll wear over my red dress(there outfits or at the top of the page) .For the talent show they didn't care how fancy we dresses because after we're having a dance, so we could get really fancy but me and Stacy aren't that fancy.After Stacy came out of the change of the changing room in her cloths we walked back to her house.I ended up sleeping over and for a majority of the night we practiced our singing.I decided That me and Stacy are doing another song , with a surprise that I can't tell you!!! (Lol)
We also had a pillow fight , watched tv and the best part was prank calling the guys , we used wired accents so they wouldn't know it was us . First on our list was Mitchell.
B S = Bee and Stacy
(Ring ring)
Mitchell: hello
B S: Hello is your freezer  running ??
Mitchell: oh ....yeah
B S: Then you better go catch it !!! (They laughed into the phone then hanged up)
Then we called Sean and Tybzi (there having a sleep over)
Tybzi has the phone on speaker
Tybzi: Hello
Stacy: (inset Stacy's  scream)
Sean: What the heck
Bee: Oh sorry wrong number
(She says in a wired accent)
Next was Liam
Liam: Yellow
Bee: LIAM (she says it the way Parker tells LIAM)
Liam: Parker???
Stacy: No it's Jeffery (she giggles into the phone)
Liam: ok I'm going to hang up now.

Lima hung up and me and Stacy burst into laughs . "Stacy your the best" I tell her as I give her a huge her. "Bee there's one more house we need to call, Joe and Poke" Stacy tells me , j giggle as I dial there phone number
Poke was over at Joe's house
And they had the home on speaker .
Joe: Hello
Bee: hello (she says in a wired voice)
Poke: um who is this???
Bee: it's Bill sneasly (I made that name up)
Joe: Bee I know that's you
Stacy: he's on to us (she whispers to bee)
Bee: your mom (I don't even know)
Bee said before hanging up.
Then Stacy phone rang, we both looked at each other before she picked up
Stacy: um hello
Poke: Your mom
Then they hung up
Then we broke into laughs . "Um my god" I say as Me and Stacy lay on the ground , laughing .

Hope you guys enjoy
I've felt like the last couple of chapters have been sad , so I thought it would be fun to have a fun chapter

Go check out my channel for all of my books

Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel to see when I update my books.

Have a good day speedsters

From the one and only AlleyFlash