My life

I wasn't expecting much for my birthday since I am the oldest of 5 kids and the holidays had just passed. My dad just bought his first car which is much bigger than mom's Volkswagen Golf. I was turning 16 this year and all the years before, all my birthdays were horrible. They were not actually celebrated which is horrible, my dad always tried to buy a cake sometimes when my mom didn't really care. It was supposed to be a good day but I never enjoyed it much. 

This year I was expecting something great. I have some great friends so I was expecting something even if it was not so much. I wish I met them earlier in my life because now every day I look forward to seeing them. We were going to write a test on my birthday, sort of like a back to skul test.

 I remember writing the date ; January 21..... The test was going to cover almost everything we did the last year. I was ready for it. 

We started writing and I had finished in the first 20 minutes of the session. I was very confident about it as I had studied. After the session was finished, I started looking for my friends but couldn't find them. 

I sat alone on a bench next to the school monument which looked kinda polished since it was after the school holidays. I sat there looking around for Kaysie and Luke (my best friends).

 I saw Luke running towards me, he had a backpack which looked heavy on him as he took it off and sat next to me, ''Happy Birthday'' he said. A smile appeared on my face as I said ''Thank You.

'' I saw Kaysie walking only concentrating on her phone. As soon as she saw us she came to me and sat in between me and Luke. She did not say anything as she switched her phone off looking at Luke. Luke made a gesture to make Kaysie realise what she has forgotten.

 ''Happy Birthday babe.'' She gave me a huge hug and kissed me on my cheeks, I smiled and looked over at Luke who was also smiling now. Kaysie and Luke are siblings, I was actually surprised at how they do not fight like I do with my sisters, like seriously, there is the 5 of us and we never agree on anything. 

''How was the test'' Luke asked, ''It was ok'' Kaysie said before looking at me expecting me to say something, ''uhm it was fine'' I said, ''Doesn't sound like it, what's wrong?''.

 ''Nothing is wrong Kaysie'' I said with a grin on my face. ''Im gonna go now,  bye Paige see you guys later '' Luke smiled as he walked away.

 ''I have something amazing planned for your day!!''

 Kaysie smiled as she opened her phone. I was excited at what she had planned even though I did not know anything yet. Kaysie is a really fun person she is amazing. Maybe I was expecting too much. But hey its my birthday. 

''So...''Kaysie said with a big smile''All you have to do for me is be ready at 7o'clock and I will pick you up from your house'' she said while swiping through her phone. She stood up and looked at me as the bell rang for class.

As I entered my History class, I heard Belle Christians squeaky voice, she was in my class again! She is irritating, sometimes she sits next to me and she always wants to tell answers when we are writing test. She is kinda smart because she once and I repeat once became top of the class with me as number 2.

I walked in looking for a space to sit when  Belle called me over to sit with her, but I was saved by Roger Simmons who asked if I could sit with him and I walked over fast.

 Roger is such a gentleman, he once had a fling thing with Chloe and he loved her so much even though she was a trip. ''So....'' Roger said to me while taking out his History book.

 '' How have you been?''. 

'' ok'' I said with a straight face trying not to show him that I kinda like him.