happy birthday to me!

''Where is she, why is Kaysie not here yet?'''

I have been trying to call Kaysie and Luke but they not picking up the phone, there were supposed to pick me up 30 minutes ago, what's happening! ( my phone starts vibrating)

''hello, Kaysie! What is happening, are you not suppose to fetch me now?!'' 

''uhm Paige, it's Luke....We sorry for not fetching you but Brandon is coming to fetch you now.'' seriously, why Brandon? Brandon is their eldest brother, he is such a perv', I can't believe this.

''OK, thanks'' I cant believe how calmly I said this, I could of told them to not fetch me at all cause im not in the mood anymore. I've actually never been to a birthday party before, well i have but that was when I was very young, my twin cousins used to have parties every year, they still do but they just don't invite me anymore. 

I wonder where mom is...... she never comes home, she only comes back on the weekends and maybe on the weekdays when she feels like it. She called last night giving me an early birthday wish, she said she wont be able to talk to me today. I really dont mind anymore i've gotten used to her not being there. I see Brandon's car here already! He is always playing this weird music.

''Hurry Birthday girl!'' He has such a rough voice and I really dont like it.

As I got into the car and onto the passenger's seat.

'' Happy Birthday, sorry I did not see you earlier''

''Im happy you didnt, can we hurry please!'' I really don't like this guy, he is just the most horrible person ever, im sure i've explained enough.

"Do you have any idea where we are going?'' 

''No I dont'' 

''Well thats good!''

''uhm, do you know though?'' *I know I dont want to make any conversation with him, but im desperate, very desperate.

''Well yeah! Of course I know, Im taking us there!'' he had a stupid smirk on his face and I really wanted to smack him.

''Well yeah, I mean, please tell me whats going to happen tonight Brandon.'' Im so disgusted

''We are going to Carla's house to celebrate, it will be a pool party, there will be a little drinks and a lot of boys!'' Boys! Alcohol! I cant do this, im probably too young for this.. uhm, ok, breathe.. if only I knew earlier..

''Wait. I am uhh I mean we  are going to Carla's house?''

''Yerp''

''I mean, as in now? For my birthday?!''

''Yerp''

''Thee Carla?!''

Carla is the coolest girl in the school, she lives in Dellwood and is filthy rich, her father is a retired lawyer and her mother a very popular pharmaceutical scientist. Their house is HUGE! Sometimes, when my dad has money, he takes us to a mall in Dellwood and I get the privilege to look at what thee Carla Smith is doing. Well most of the time its just her by her window reading or playing with her little puppy. Her hair is perfect, her face+tan=perfection. If she was from a beauty factory, where they make people beautiful, she would probably be the most successful result in the world. I still cant believe how she can be smart and beautiful, and rich, and popular, and attractive. I'm in love with her.

''Yes! Carla Smith, we are going to her house!'' eh, Brandon sounded a little pissed of and that is wrong considering how I am the one who is supposed to be hating him.

''Ok! no need to be jumpy about it!''  But hey! this could also be because he has this major 'crush' on her and Carla has never dated in her whole life. He probably wants her bad. Poor Brandon!

-

''We're here!''

''Oh, wow!'' I am already half asleep, Dellwood is very far away from the poor area in which I lived in so it takes time to get here.

-

''Oh My God!'' Kaysie said while running up to me.

''You look so beautiful Paige! Well you always do but damn you look like a goddess!'' * Yea right! If I looked good, I would be dating Luke right now.

I was wearing a strapless blue/lilac dress that my father bought for me if ever I went on a 'date'. And I havent been on a date and its getting a bit small so why not?!

''Thank you Kaysie...'' she was wearing her ordinary jeans and top, it always looks nice on her but.. its my birthday and I expected a little effort.

''You look good too! where is Luke?'' I was by now looking around for him but I tried to make eye contact so things wouldnt be awkward.

''uhm, Luke might be coming late,he is on a 'date'. Lucky him hey, uhm, lets get going?!''

*********************************************************************************************

Its been a few hours since I arrived here and it is very fun so far. Carla and all of her friends all bought me gifts for my birthday. They are really nice considering what is expected of popular kids in high school. I havent drunk anything toxic, Im just watching Kaysie have the time of her life on the dance floor. 

"join me birthday girl" she said trying to walk over to me without falling. "no, im fine.. do u know where Luke is?" she looked at me as if i had just asked a stupid question and sat down.. " Luke should be here by now, why u so worried about him and his stupid dates..?" 
I stood up trying to pretend as if  I was suddenly having a lot of fun. " Im not worried, I just thought he'd be here to wish me a happy birthday once more..." I blushed at the thought of him. I think Kaysie noticed this as she responded with "Eew Paige, he is my brother, get over it.." she rolled her eyes at me and walked over to Brandon at the Ping Pong table.

and right then and there, just when i thought my birthday could not get any worse, I see Brandon slurping all over Kaysies face. They were kissing and it looked horrible. But nothing beats the sight I saw when I looked to the door. It was Luke walking in.. with his date. 

"ugh, happy birthday to me"