Chapter 1

Maria POV
"I picked up a rose and admired it I loved them a lot.

"You love that Rose more than me? Grayson asked sneaking up from behind me

I chuckled as I kissed him "maybe" I replied

It never ever did occur to me that I once kissed that similar face.. Ethan..... well, him and Grayson aren't so alike anymore Grayson and his mini mole plus the blonde in his hair, Ethan with the mole on his cheek and eye and wavy hair. I then remembered I used to be in love with that guy but I've moved on but I'm not so sure about him.

"Wanna longboard? Grayson asked

"Yes" I replied

Grayson helped as I wrapped my arms around his waist. It's like the same feeling if you were on in a motorcycle.

We stopped by the ice cream parlor and Grayson got a vanilla cone as I got a mint chocolate chip.

"Do you still think of me like Ethan? Ya know... cause like we're twins? Grayson asked

I knew he would ask this one day.

"You guys may be twins but personality is the key, I had different feelings for Ethan but I love you Gray and you and Ethan are different when it comes to love" I explain to him

"For example, I take girls out to the movie which I did the other day and Ethan takes girls out on pizza dates pssh" Grayson says

I suddenly remembered the pizza date we had and it brought back so many memories of me and Ethan.

"Maria I'm sorry" Grayson says

"No its okay" I replied

We get up and leave as Grayson drops me to my apartment.

Ethan POV
"I went to a counselor these past few months and talked about my breakup with Maria and about how she's dating Grayson which really made it difficult for me but I was depressed and now that I've talked about it with someone I felt much better.

I've decided to finally move on in my life Maria will just be a girl I used to date. She doesn't mean anything to me although, she does to Grayson.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.