Chapter 11

First off Ethan your mouth ig it's a habit❤ and Gray smile I love it when you smile^^^^^)

Grayson POV
"I wanted to see her...but I know I can't she obviously doesn't want anything to do with me I made a huge mistake and I regret it.

I grabbed a piece of blank white paper and a pen.

Dear Maria, I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wish I didn't do but I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you and so I have to say before I go that I just want you to know I'm sorry that I hurt you its something I must live with everyday and all the pain I put you through I wish that I could take it all away and be the one who catches all your tears that's why I need you to hear I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be and the reason is you -Grayson

I put the letter in and envelope. I just wanted move away but I decided to rent an apartment in LA.

I packed my things and drove to Maria's apartment and placed it in her mailbox. By the time she sees it I'll he gone. But it's for the best.

Maria POV
"Come on one more bite" Ethan says

"I'm full" I explained

"Come on if you love me you'll eat the last bite of this pancake" Ethan explains

I opened my mouth as he fed it to me.

He kisses my forehead I could be released from the hospital anytime today. I got changed and threw my hair up in a bun.

Ethan grabbed my hand as we walked out of the room and I checked out of the hospital. We exited as he was gentlemen and opened the car door for me as I got in.

Ethan drove and Ride by SoMo was playing on the radio.

We soon got to my place as I grabbed all the mail and me and Ethan walked in and crashed on the couch as I went through all the mail.

Ethan flipped through the channels as Finding Carter was on. I loved that show.

I then saw a plane white envelope as I opened it and saw a letter as I pulled it out and read it carefully it was.... from Grayson.

I covered my mouth as a tear rolled down my cheek. I had noticed tears stains on the paper Grayson had been crying.

Ethan paused the television as he noticed me crying.

"Maria, what's wrong? He asks

I just handed him the paper as he read it.

I looked at Ethan "Ethan, I have to go see him" I explained

Ethan nodded as we left. He drove to his house I just hope Grayson is still here I'm just shocked about the whole situation I've avoided him for a while.

I started to have flashbacks of when him and Heather would bully me. My thoughts snapped once we reached the house.

I stormed out of the car as I noticed Grayson placing his suitcase in the trunk.

"Grayson! I shouted

He looked at me for a moment probably not expecting me to show up.

"Maria, what are you doing her? He asks

"Gray, it's okay just please stop what you are doing don't leave because of me? Think about it think about your parents, Cameron, Ethan your twin brother, He'll even your future! They never did anything wrong why leave? If you leave your only leaving them behind" I explained

His eyes filled with tears and I felt really bad he needed a hug right now. I walked closer to him and hugged him tightly.

Yes, Grayson Dolan, that boy had bullied me through high school, once was my saved my life, also became my boyfriend but I just care too much that I can't let him go.

I'm glad that I could change him.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.