Fury

Fury had a hand out towards Peter, Peter was a bit hesitant reaching out to shake his hand. "You may call me Fury."

"Just Fury?" Peter asked.

"That's what I said. Just Fury." Fury responded.

Coulson looked on "Mr. Parker-"

Peter interrupted quickly "dude! Secret identity remember?!"

"I know who you are. I had my eye on you for a while." Fury spoke looking at Peter.

Peter was shocked "Well that's a bit creepy... wait you do?"

Fury nodded "well yeah, your parents were Agents of SHIELD."

Peter remembered Coulson telling him that when they first met. The thought stayed in Peter's head for a while. His parents as spies? It was hard to believe due to all the Oscorp stuff.
"So you knew them then?"

"Of course I knew them. I worked with them in the 90s before I became director. And when you're mother became pregnant with you" he pointed to Peter.

A lot of questions came into Peter's mind but one question came out his mouth "So was it true Oscorp was after them due to my father's inventions?"

Fury looked down in sorrow "Yes, we let them use one of your planes to get away from here. But someone from Oscorp got onboard and the plane went down. I'm sorry Peter, we tried to save their lives."

Peter felt a tear wanting to come out of his eye. They could not tell due to the mask on him. "Were... Were they good Agents?"

From the tone of Peter's voice, Fury could tell he was sad. "Kid, they were two of the best agents we had."

Peter nodded and the thought of them surfaced in his mind. He started to think of them as a James Bond type agent. His parents being Agents would have been cool to known if he was a kid. The thought of bragging to the other kids came in mind. But even if he knew he would have to keep it a secret.

Peter decided it was okay to remove his mask. He removes it and holds it in his right hand tightly and spoke: "Did anyone in my family know?" Peter asked Fury.

Fury shook his head. "No one knew. Your Uncle Ben though, there were times where we thought he knew. I actually met him before. Right when I had both my eyes before losing my good eye to the Kree. He was a good man Peter."

A thought came into Peter's mind like a wrecking ball, Well one thought was "what is Kree?" But something did not make sense. "Why you wanted to meet me then? Why were you watching me all these years? It's as creepy as finding out Norman Osborn was doing it."

Fury shrugged. "Well, we wanted to know that you're safe. To protect you from Oscorp. I wanted to meet you because I wanted to see how you are. This isn't the first time we met Peter. I met you when you were born. Besides, I always knew you were Spider-Man all along."

Peter was shocked. "Did he just say he knew?!" He thought to himself. "What!? You guys knew?! How?!" He said loudly.

Fury shrugged once again. His voice was calm as he spoke. "When you were battling the lizard, when you got shot in the leg we were able to find blood on the roof of a building. You were lucky we got to it first."

"Don't worry, we didn't document it as Peter Parker's blood. It is safe. And only Fury and I know." Coulson spoke.

Peter forgot Coulson was there. He just stood there listening the whole time. A bit weird but it's not like Coulson could really do anything in a situation like this.

"But from the looks of it. You told the Avengers who you are." Fury points at the mask. "And that's okay, just be careful on who you trust. You understand me? And also, keep both eyes open." Fury said as his one eye widens.

Peter nodded "yes I completely understand."

"Also Peter, one last thing. My parents died when I was a kid too. It sucks. It will always suck. Usually kids your age are watching the crap videos with the booty shaking. But you're not that. You're something special. Now, go out there and prove who you are, prove to the world that you are the, Ultimate Spider-Man."

Peter nodded feeling confident. He puts his mask back on. "Thank you Fury."

Fury had a slight smirk on his face and extended his hand for a handshake "no problem... Spider-Man."

Peter reached and shook Fury's hand. Just as he was shaking Fury's hand there was a knock on the door and Agent May walked in. "I'm sorry to intrude but there's a bit of a problem. Hydra seems to be at Grand Central holding people hostages while posing as SHIELD agents."

Coulson sighed. "okay take Skye, Mack, Trips, Hunter, and Morse with you."

May arches an eyebrow. "Are you sure about Hunter and Bobbi?"

Coulson thought for a split second. "Damn you're right. But they should know how to be professional."

"May I recommend someone for the mission?" Fury nudges at Peter.

"Who me?" Peter asked a bit confused. He's no Agent.

"Him?!" May exclaimed. She was a bit uncertain about Spider-Man. "But he's reckless!"

"Yes you!" Fury exclaimed.

"That's a great idea! And take Spider-Man with you." Coulson ordered.

"But why?" May was still uncertain about it.

"Well because nobody knows Grand Central better than him." Fury said.

"Well he got me there," Peter said quietly to himself.

"Then it's official! Spider-Man, good luck out there." Coulson said.

"Yeah, good luck. Even though you don't need it. Like I said, show them who's the Ultimate Spider-Man." Said Fury.

May turns to walk out the door and slightly looks at Peter. "Are you coming or what?" Peter looked one last time at Fury and Coulson, gave a small nod with a mini hand salute "here so nothing" and walks out following May once again.

As the door shuts Coulson turned to Fury. "Should we tell him everything about his parents?" Coulson asked.

Fury shook his head. "Not yet. It's not the right time."