Chapter 18

Tris POV

I totally nailed Tobias with the prank he tried to pull. He should've known that I am the best prankster ever. In school everyone watched out for me on April Fools day. I love it. Keep trying Toby. Keep trying.

We get to Animal Kingdom and start our journey.

We grab maps and stuff because we are total tourists. We head to the safari ride and the boys race to get an outer seat. I end up sitting on Tobias's lap cause I wanted an outer seat too and there were no more so this is where I ended up. When we get to the little bridge I can feel Tobias tense up behind me. We get about halfway across and it does this jostle thing and Tobias screams, grabs onto my shirt, and buries his head in my back while saying, 'its just a dream. Its not real. Were not gonna fall' to himself. We get over and he lets out a huge breath and sits back in the chair.

"See. No biggy," he says while shrugging his shoulders. I roll my eyes then look at the lions and tigers and bears.

After that we walk around, to touristy stuff, and run from the rain. We get back to the motel, back our stuff, and head to the cars to get out of this rain.

Will said that this is gonna be the longest drive yet. 8 hours. Uhh cars are so boring!! Well, we are going to California so I guess I'm excited about that. I just look out the window, and occasionally at Tobias, and pretend a squirrel is chasing me and cant touch the ground. ( i actually do this in cars and its actually entertaining-2). And wait.