Chapter 1: Helpful?

It was just supposed to be a quick run through of a jump map, that was until Sky found someone. Her leg was twisted in a weird position, bleeding a lot too. She seemed to be out cold, eyes closed, he hair was a bright brownish color, flowing down to her mid back. She was dressed in a light green shirt with dark blue jeans and black shoes. Her jacket was black and torn in some places.

"Come on guys, she looks like she could use some help!" Sky ran over there, as Deadlox and MU followed quickly behind. Once they got up to her, she was still breathing, but just barely. Ty or Deadlox, knowing his friend Sky, knew he'd would help her, so he already cleaning the wound as MU and Sky began to take her back to the castle.

The girl was light weight, even if she looked as old as we did. She would mutter softly in her out cold state. Not that they could really make out what she was saying.

The trip back was oddly quiet, as we got her inside with some help of the guards. Calling in their sorcerer friend, Seto. As far as the team members knew, she was just a Minecrafter who ran into some trouble. So, it was only right they help her get back to good health and see if she has any family.

Unknown to all of them, this was only the start of their journey.....

It was later that night when everyone was getting ready for bed that something happen. 

POV SKY

 I groaned softly to myself, today was just weird, first with a girl passed out int eh woods. Next with these recent headaches, it was just getting to be a hard day. I laid on my back and stared at the dark ceiling. When the sound of humming, close to me, was heard.

I shot up to see a person sitting on the chair near my desk, one white, soulless eye staring dead at me, the other a bright butter brown color only with a pupil. It was female by the size, and she just stared at me blankly.

"That's not your true form." She hummed softly, almost making my spine shiver at how....distant her tone was. It was cold and echoey. I slowly went to reach for my butter sword, only to see it wasn't there. Now I was panicking.

"Looking for this?" She held up my sword, setting down beside her. I stared at her, not able to make out anything save for her shape and eyes in the darkness of the room. She seemed to tilt her head a bit, before sighing.

"No use hiding your true self from me, Skybrine." I could feel my blood run cold, that was a name I hoped I'd never hear in a long time. She got up slowly, reaching a hand out to me in the low moonlight that seeped through the now parted clouds.

In that insane a bright shimmer formed into a white sword in her hand, and before I could react to my heart racing and getting up to my sword. A beam of light hit my chest, and I fell onto my bed, to see a glimmer of light green and black, before my world faded into dark spots.

POV TY

I jumped a bit as I heard a thud from Sky's room, the room next to mine. I tried to brush it off as him possible just too tired to climb into bed. But, a nagging feeling told me other wise. Slowly, I got up, I just had to make sure my  friend was okay. 

But, I never even got to reach for the door, as it open, and I was met with one golden eye and one white eye. Int he light of my red lamp I saw long brown hair and blue jeans with a  light green shirt and black jacket.

"Your next, Enderlox." She said to me, as I backed up and ran back to my bed for my sword. Only to turn around a see her right behind me. I froze in fear and looked wildly behind me, then back at her. As she raised her sword, and I went to bolt for the door.

I felt something hot run into the center of my back, I yelped before I saw spots and I hit the ground just a few feet from the door. Falling into a dizzy blackness.

POV JASON

I shot up form my bed to hear a yelp of pain, I quickly ran out of my room, sword in hand. It came form Ty's room. I got up the hall, just enough to see a women walk out of my friends room. I ran faster, holding up my sword, before she saw me, and blocked.

What I didn't expect, was for my sword to hit hers and me going flying backwards to the end of the hall. It was like I just hit a bomb head on. I groaned a bit, trying to get up.

"You should know better WitherMU, my sword is made of Aether Clouds, could you not smell that?" I glared up to see that she was right in front of me, sword pointing to my forehead. Before a beam of light hit me between my eyes. And then darkness.

-

Chapter 2 tomorrow, now who else should I add, I'm doing Seto tomorrow, but who else do you all want?