Chapter 2: Morning

I'm very surprised that people have made this so popular, I honestly didn't think anyone would read this. It makes me so happy that you all like this story enough to comment and favorite it, just on the first two chapters. So, I do want to say thank you all who want me to to continue this, and I will try my best to get far with this story with new ideas I have. :)

IDK if to do a Demon Mitch or Blaze Mitch. Demon Mitch would be like a Hell Hound time hybrid, still fire but more cooler abilities. What do you all think?

As for Husky and Jerome, I'm guessing they'll be more monster and animal like. That's all I really got from my Google searches, oh the internet. So if you all know of a specific one for these two then let me know in the comments.

And thank you all again for liking this over done story and reading it. If there is anything else you all want me to update then let me know and thanks again, later!

-

POV Seto

I ran down the hall, my magic screaming at me that my friends were in danger, though I had no idea from what. The wards were still in tack, and everything was in it's place. But, my senses were now on high alert. I knew something had started in Sky's room, and moved to the main three generals rooms, with Ian heading right to the danger. I don't think I've ran much faster in my life.

I heard a yelp and a thud, a light flashed a long the corner of the wall. I didn't think twice as I ran to it, the only thing on my mind was saving them. I knew it was Ian who was hit by whoever it was.

But as I turned the corner, something slammed into my chest, a beam of magic is what it felt like. In my dazed state, I saw a women bend down to him.

"I'm sorry...." she whispered as my world faded in and out. And I fell into a spiraling darkness, and a cold feeling wrapping around me.

-

POV Ian

I didn't know what to think  as I moved down the hall. I just had a feeling I should go check on my friends. It might have been because of the three thuds I heard down the hall. I was just getting ready for bed, when curiosity got the better of me.

Adjusting my sunglasses, turning the hall to see someone come out of Jason's room. Wicked, burning eyes looked at me, fear was the first thing that hit me. Enough to send a shiver up my back, and me to back off.

She only advanced to me, raising up a strange sword to me. I couldn't react, not that I had anything to fight back with save for a toothbrush. Then something hit me, and she gave me this cool and easy going smile.

That's when my sunglasses hit the ground, cracking, and I blacked out.

-

Still thinking on Mitch's, Jerome's, and Husky's..... *Shrugs* Sorry it's so short... Had only a little time in class today....