1-The lady-1

Mabel's POV.

April 28 sat.

I open a box in my new apartment the place reminded me of Dipper. It had mystery laying all over and no one to solve it. I his a tear from myself. Not right now. It had a big picture on the wall that was a nice, but kinda unsettling scene of a forest. It also reminded me of bill mostly because of the fact that every window was triangular.

I pulled a picture of Dipper, me, and Stan out of the box. I sigh and lean on the wall and slowly sink to the ground with the box. I pull the other pictures out and prop them up. Waddles, Ford, Stan, Mom, Dad, Dipper, and other verisons of myself stare back at me.

I usually don't look at dipper photos because they make me cry. "I miss you guys." I say as I pick them up and put them on the mantel of my electric fireplace. My stomach rumbles as my phone rings.

Its Grinda. I swipe to accept the call. "Hey. Yeah I'm doing fine. I just started unpacking. Yeah I could get some food do you want invite Candy too. Great. Yeah. Bye." I hang up and finish the rest of this box.

As I reach the bottom I start to see my grappling hook. A tear falls down my cheek, but I quickly wipe it away I won't be crying while I see my friends.

I grab my wallet and my keys and change out of my pajamas and into a tank top and sweater with jeans. I start to walk out the door when I hear a knock I sighed and opened the door for the person. It was a deliverwoman I signed for the box and left it by door on my way to the car.

I drove out to the Pasta Pizzarea And Salad it was close to my work at Granny's Finest Sweaters, Yarn, And Dresses. I played the radio as drove and jammed out at the stop lights the whole way there.

When I got there we started talking about the cool stuff going on in our lives. Grinda got a new job at a vets office and Candy got her dream job at Microsoft. Meanwhile I'm still going to school for art and fastion although I was taking a break.

The waiter came over and asked what we wanted. Grinda ordered a hawaiian pizza, Candy got salad bar. And I got bowtie noodles with spaghetti sauce and no meatballs because I'm a vegetarian.

Afterwards we went to a karaoke bar and did some not great, but good singing. I had to pee while they started the night off. I saw a cute girl with long light blue curls enter while I was washing my hands.

She wore a cute purple dress with sequences. She was gorgeous she smiled at me and then went to the bathroom. I had to be friends with this gorgeous lady. I pushed away the thought of her lips I'm not gay I think. After that while Candy and Grinda had fun singing I stroke up a conversation after she came out trying my hardest not to be creepy.

"Hey my name is Mabel what's yours."
"Grace. Could sworn I had just seen you." I laugh.
"Yeah, but I saw your dress and thought this girl has fashion I must know her."
"Thanks, you sweater is cute to. By chance have seen a tall guy in a plaid shirt and jeans. I came here with him and now well I can't find him."
"Um" I scan the crowd and I spot a guy that match's that description a couple table away sitting with another girl kissing. "Are on a date?" I ask and pretend to not have seen him yet.
"Yeah, but I have thinking about breaking up with because I think he's cheating on me."
"He is Grace I'm sorry he's over there making out with another lady."

She looks over and storms in that derection. I see her yell at him and the other girl looks offended and slaps him across the face. Grace walks back to me with a tear in her eye I rub it off.
"Thanks for that."
"Your welcome and sorry because that sucks." I move closer to her and hug her. She asks me for my number and we trade phones and make contacts on eachothers phones.

Candy and Grinda both come up and say they gotta go and I ask why and they say because my puppy is giving birth and I carpooled with Grinda. I say bye and even though I forgot to introduce them to Grace and say bye to her and I left myself.