2-The cheese date-2

Grace POV

April 28 sat.

I wait for Mabel to come back, but she didnt. Man I thought she wouldn't ditch me. I walk out to my car and Garth is sitting on the curb I try to avoid him, but he hears me coming and looks up to see me. He stands up and approaches me.

"Hey Gracey um well I know we just broke up and all, but you know."
"Don't call me that and get away from me."
"But Gracey-Grace we came here together and I don't have a car here."
"And that is all your fault for missing other lady now goodbye." I say as I slam my car door shut and drive away.

Mabel POV.

I got home and realized I didn't say bye to Grace. I flop unto my bed and start going through my contacts to find her. Forgetting about my package. I find a strange new contact named You found me!

I click it and call it. Its dialing. Its still dialing. It goes to voicemail. "Hey this is Grace hope I can get back to you. Sorry I missed call your bye." "Hey this is Mabel sorry about not saying bye and leaving you. Still wanna talk just call."

April 29 sun.

I fall asleep listening for my ringtone to go off as I read The Sad Panda Chronicles. I wake to my alarm going off I swipe my phone to stop it. "Hey I is this Mabel" This isn't my alarm.
"Hello" I look at my phone You found me! Calling.
"Oh hey Grace sorry I was sleeping and I just woke up um hi."
"It's okay I totally get it sleeping in is amazing."
"Yeah I'm sorry about last night I just left you can I make it up to you be getting you an early 3:06 pm dinner"
"Sure where are we going?"
"Where would you like to go?"
"Um how 'bout I bring a couple of boxes of mac'n'cheese over or should we do grilled cheese?" I smile at the simplicity of the meal.
"How about we have mac'n'cheese at my house and grilled cheese at yours?"
"Great text me your address I'll be over in a little bit. Call you if I get lost. Bye."
"Bye"

I text her my address and grab my boxes and unpack the kitchen stuff. And change into a sweater dress with capri's.

She knocks on my door 20 minutes later. I open the door and see the box from yesterday and push it into the corner as she walks in󾠯󾠯󾠯󾠯󾠯󾠯 wearing a sweater and some galaxy leggings.

"Cute pants." I say.
"Thanks. Cute dress very rainbowy"
"Your welcome to move forther into my new home it still has boxes, but the kitchen is fully functional with mac'n'cheese pots and bowls."
"Fabulous that's just what we needed." She laughs then asks. "Where's the bathroom I need to pee? By the way here is the mac'n'cheese." She hands me the bag with the boxes of unprepared yummy cheese noodles.
"First door on the right my dear"
"Thank you"

I open up the boxes of mac'n'cheese and start to prepare them. The water starts to boil when she comes out of the bathroom. I pour in the noodles when she says.

"This was going to be my treat, but I guess I'll let you do it."
"Well its almost done if you still want to help."
"Sure I'll add the cheese packets."

After we finished cooking it we served up. Wechatted about life and got to know eachother while we ate. We talked about our friends and celebritys. She learned about Grinda and Candy and my career.  She also learned that I was vegetarian. I also failed to mention Dipper.

I learned she wanted to be a baker, but then became a police officer because she lost interest in major commercial cooking. She has several cats and she has a brother who is married and gay.

She ended up staying the night at my place. It was like an adult sleepover. We watched several movies and played heads up until we fell asleep.

April 30 mon.

I woke and didn't want to wake Grace, but I kinda had to because I had work in about an hour.

"Hey Grace, Grace wake up. Come on Grace."
"What? Where am I? Mabel what are you doing here."
"You stayed at my house after our cheese date. I would love to stay and chat, but I have work in an hour and I still have to shower and have breakfast."
"Oh okay well I'll take the shower after you and head to work my self. Mind if I eat the leftover mac'n'cheese for breakfast."
"Sounds good. I'll grab you a towel on my way out."

I felt great having a shower in my apartment and not in some crappy hotel inn shower thing. I grab a towel out of my box of bathroom supplies. I walk out and greet Grace who was watching something on Netflix.

I hand her a towel and grab the leftover mac'n'cheese from the fridge and heat it up. I watch the Flash while I wait for her to come out so I can lock up. She comes out of the shortest shower I've ever seen in my life 3 and a half minutes.

"Wow that was short."
"Yeah I shower fast."
"Cool ready to head out?" I say as I shove the last of the Mac 'n' cheese in mouth. She laughs as I try not to choke and says.
"Love to."

We head out the door and down the hall to the elevator. Then to the parking garage and separate to go unpark our cars and go to work.