Uncovered Secrets

Hey im the new co-writer. @queendaedae. Enjoy!
****

Yn POV

Its been about 3 months and the pregnancy is going well. 3 more months and I'm good. My mom's still in a coma and im praying she comes out. Ive been at the hospital every morning at the exact same time. Im going to see her in a few , hopefully she's getting better.

Yn: babe im going to the hospital then to the mall to buy the baby some clothes. I'll be back later.

Chres: alright *kisses you and goes back to sleep*

Yn POV

I picked up my phone and grabbed my purse and went to the car. I started to pull off when I realized a message on my phone.

Taylor: Has she left?

Wtf is this? I thought.

I unlocked his phone and read all of their messages.
Most of them were deleted but this is what it read:

Friday 2:15pm
Her: I missed that soo much.

Saturday 6:22pm
Him: Im outside.

Monday 4:34
Her: I left my necklace over there. Can you bring it to me?😏

Him: Fasho

Her: Hurry daddy.

Today 9:45am

Her: Has she left yet baby?

Immediately i burst into tears wondering how could he betray me again but then i decided to play his little game and text back.

I replied back:
Yea she left 10 minutes ago.
Hurry up I'm horny.

I parked my car and waited til i seen her pull up. About 5 minutes after she went in the house I got out of the car and grabbed my gun.

Chres POV

Yn woke me up this morning to tell me she was going to the hospital as always. I went back to sleep cause i was tired as hell. Yn had me up all night she was crying and shit , asking me to do things, craving weird shit, trynna watch sad movies and shit. This gone be a long ass 3 months. About 25 minutes later I heard knocking on the door. I decided to ignore it but they kept knocking. So i groaned and got up and opened the door.

??:Hey baby *walking in*

Chres: Wth you doing here ? *closes the door*

Taylor: Because you told me to come baby *wraps her around him and tries to kiss him*

Chres: *moves her arms* man what the fuck are you talking bout you cant just be showing up here! What if yn was here!

Taylor: Chres I texted you before I came!

Chres: What? No you didnt. *sounding confused*

Taylor: *pulls out her phone and shows him the messages* See Today.

Chres: *thinks for a minute* Oh Shit! You gotta go now!

Just as I was about to push her ass out the door Yn Came in with a gun in her hand.

Taylor: Chres she got a gun! *hides behind him*

Chres: Oh shit... Babe put the gun down... Don't do anything stupid. *holding my hand up reaching for the gun*

*****

Clifffyy 😌 Hope you guys liked it. I hope its not too short? Let me know in the comments.😁