Caught

~Yn~

Yn: Roc who's are these? *holds up a blue laced bra*

Roc- I-i-i-i uhh-umm well...

Yn: Well what? I know these aren't mine so who's the bitch you've been messing with?

Roc: Baby I bought that for you

Yn: *laughs* You must think I'm stupid! But ima ask you one more time who is the bitch that you've been fucking with?!?

Roc: Yn it's not serious one of the boys might've brung a broad through here *lying*

Ugh one thing I hate is liars and you can tell this nigga lying straight through his pearly white teeth. 😫😒

Yn; okay I guess you think I'm stupid so ima say it loud , clear , and slow okay? okay... ROC I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY WHO TF' DID YOU HAVE IN MY HOUSE IN MY BED THAT I SLEEP ON? You know what fuck it I'm through!! *grabs her suit case*

Roc: baby where you going?

Yn: don't fucking *sweet voice* "baby where you going?" *regular voice* me nigga

Roc: If it makes you feel better I was thinking about you the while time me and her fucked

Yn: your out of your damn mind and to think that I loved you so much more than anything but you just fucked that up Chresanto!*crying* im just gonna go I'll be back for the rest tomorrow *wipes eyes*

I grabbed my phone my suite case and keys and went to my bestfriend India house she knows how to cheer me up!

~ At India's House~

Yn: *knocks on the door*

India: who is it ?

Yn: it's yn open the door *sniffs*

India: Yn who?

Yn: Bitch the only yn you know now open the door I'm not in the mood to play Indie

India: *opens the door* damn who pissed and your Cheerios and beat yo ass? *giggles*

Yn: no one it's just that.....ugh 😒

India: what's wrong?

Yn: *sighs* roc cheated on me *tears form*

India: awww poor baby!! how do you know he cheated?

Yn: Cause whoever the bitch was can't be sneaky for shit cause I found her bra*laughs* that dumb ass hoe!

India: what color was it?

Yn: *confused* It was a blue laced one... why all the questions you acting like you were the one that he was with!

India: *guilty* well....

Yn: India wtf we supposed to be bestfriends and you turn around and fuck MY MAN? Ugh I'm so tired of hoes *takes off all jewelry and puts on her timbs.*

India: wait... I gotta tell you something!!

Yn: hurry up so I can beat yo ass!

India: .......

What Does India Have To Tell You?

Y'all Think India Fucked Roc?

Yn Funny Right!😂😂

Well These Questions Will Br Answered In The Next Chapter!! So Stay Tuned!!!!

P.s Sorry it's short !😒

~LoveMimi Out✨💕✔️