30

Luke's POV

"Luke!" Someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask wondering who would be knocking on the door at 6 in the morning.

"It's Ash!"

I crawl out of bed and open up the door.

"What do you want Ash?" I ask, wiping the tear that from my eyes.

"I want to make sure you were okay," Ashton says, walking into my hotel room. "I can hear you crying from the other room"

"Well that wasn't me," I lie.

"Your eyes are red and puffy," Ashton says, "your sniffling and I could hear you yelling at yourself,"

"I know," I give up and break, "I messed up,"

Ashton comforts me and tells me that everything will be okay. "You need to get your shit together, you lost the one girl that meant the most to you," Ashton leaves the room.

He basically told me to man up and stop being a dick.

I've been crying all night and I didn't get any sleep.

Ashton's lucky he didn't fuck up his relationship like me. I love her, right from the very moment when I heard her giggle. The moment when we first met eyes with each other. I should've known I was gonna mess up.

"UGH!" I scream punching the wall. I slide down the wall and tug on my hair mumbling to myself. Reminding me of what I let go.

Jazmine's POV

"Jazmine...Jazmine!" Someone taps my shoulder, making me jump.

"Yeah....uh yeah," I stutter, still tired from not getting any sleep.

I take a look around and I see that we were in the studio.

"Jazmine?" Janice speaks, "Did you sleep in here?"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I was just singing then the next thing I know I came up with some lyrics and a beat then I had a song, sorry I know I'm not suppose to be here," I say quickly.

"No, no, it's fine," Janice shrugs, "Could I hear what you have so far?"

"Oh yeah yeah," I say, scrambling to find the wrinkled piece of paper in my pocket.

I straighten out the paper and hand it to Ms.Jones.
She takes it from me and begins to read. I get nervous and he eyebrows rise. My nerves start to go away as she starts to smile and nod.

"What was inspiration?" She asks.

"Just...the things that happened a few days ago," I begin to say with my eyes beginning to blur. "I mean, it's not finished but it's a start...right?"

"That's great that your using personal experiences to write your songs!"

"Thank you," I shyly say. Letting her ignore the fact that the song wasn't completely finished.

"Did you record the song?"

"Yes I did,"

"Play it will you?" Janice suggests, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

I adjust the bass and playback the recording.

The first line reading, 'Not a word from your lips,'

I take a look at her and check her facial expressions.

The rest of the lyrics read,

    'You just took for granted that I want to skinny dip
A quick hit, that's your game
But I'm not a piece of meat, simulate my brain
The night is young, so are we
Let's just get to know each other, slow and easily
Take my hand, let's hit the floor
Shake our bodies to the music
maybe then you'll score, ohh oh