chapter 3 Let's get GIZZY!

Kevin's pov | as I was packing a bag for when we go on the boat tonight I wasn't thinking about how gizzy tomorrow's gonna be . As I was packing I heard daniel say where are you going . I hesitated to answer him because I didn't want him to get mad considering the facts that's it's pretty obvious that he like Paige I mean like who wouldn't ? I um am um going to um - I was cut off when he yelled just say it . It's okay that he yelled because bre and d.gord where at Paiges house,next door which it was moor of a mansion then a house but that's okay 😂. After I was snapped out of my thoughts when daniel started yelling again and I finally told him that Paige and I was going on the boat . And then Paige walked in . well good morning. She said to daniel as she jumped on his bed spilling water all over him And he starts yelling what was that for as she's sitting on top of him dying laughing.

Devins pov | Holy freaking crap there so loud I thought to my-self as I hear Paige laughing while daniel is yelling at her . I wanted to call over there but I didn't want to wake Bre up . She sleeps so peacefully it's so cute . She looks up at me and was like if they don't shut the hell up I'm going to call the police I just started dying laughing and I don't know why but I couldn't stop because every time I did I would and then I would start laughing again . You want me to call them and text them to stfu ? Yeah sure 😂 because if they don't I will go over there and knock them all out . As she got done talking I heard a knock on the door . Did you hear that ? Yeah . We got up to go see who it was but instead of having to go downstairs we just looked at the iPad that was connected to the security system . When we looked Bre screamed . I guess of joy because she had a smile on her face . She ran downstairs and I followed her and she open the door and hugged the girl at the door . She introduced us to each-other . She seemed very nice but she had a confused face when I was standing behind Bre with my arms around her waist and bre explained everything to her like on how we are kind of a thing . So I kinda smiled and she gave a half smile back .

Jules pov | I just got off my plane Paige knew I was coming but Bre didn't it was kind of a surprise for Bre so when I showed up to the house Bre opened the door and was all excited to see me and stuff when she heard another car door shut she was like what was that but it was only my cousin Lucas bringing our stuff in when she saw him she screamed omfg is that my favorite Lucas perry ever . Him and Bre have been best friends for a while now that i think about him and Paige met before him and I did and he's my cousin . He's had a crush on her for like 4 years now . So when he came inside he asked where Paige was and then he saw Devin come out the bathroom and his facial expression went from super happy to a little angry . But Bre finally answered and said she's next door at the hotel. In Kevin and Daniels room . Oh he said well I'll be upstairs if anyone needs me . After he went upstairs Paige came in ran upstairs got her bathing suit on came back down and then she noticed me hey julesss . Hey I said where's my bf ? Who ? Lucas duh she said while chuckling a little .oh .
He's upstairs (I didn't even Have to finish my sentence) .She ran so fast up the stairs I thought she would've fell but she didn't . She screamed down which floor 3 she figured he was in the room with balcony which he was .

Paiges pov | I ran up the stairs not even noticing that the lights where on and that people where down stairs j got my bathing suit on and then when back downstairs i saw Jules sitting on the couch and I was so excited after I said hi and everything I asked her where my boyfriend was (joking around) she was a little confused and asked who and I was like Lucas duh . She was like oh he's upstairs . I didn't even let her finish talking because I was so excited to see him . When I got to the second floor I screamed down she told me he was on the third and I figured he was in the room with balcony because he loves to look at the stars when he's upset/angry. When u went to the balcony I say him sitting in a chair with his head back just looking at the stars I opened the door really quietly because I wanted to surprise him I sat in his lap he knew it was me and wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head on his shoulders and I said there's so many of them . He responded back with yeah and there beautiful like you . I felt my cheeks get red and I just started to laugh a little . It was kinda awkward but then I heard someone say lets get gizzy . I automatically assumed that it was Daniel . I got off of Lucas lap and looked at him .i totally forgot but do you want to to come on the boat with us ? He looked at me as if I was a little bit crazy and was like Paige it's 4am I think I'm gonna stay here . I was like okay making my puppy dog eyes which actually doesn't work on him .
I went downstairs and saw Kevin and Daniel my cheeks started it get red when Kevin whistled at me because I was wearing my bikini . Hey umm guys I don't think I'm gonna go on the boat but here's the keys . And at this time Kevin was already a little mad at me because I had texted everyone asking if they wanted to come along so when j said this he was really mad . So u didn't want it to be awkward so I looked at Jules and she had a grin on her face and I started laughing and asked her how her flight was and she said don't change the subject. And my facial expression changed to a stfu face and Bre of course had to bud in with a why aren't you coming ? I am just tired and I don't want to leave Lucas here by himself . Lucas !? Kevin said . Uhh yeah why ? As in like Lucas perry ? Yes Kevin . He a big kid he can handle himself . Well I'm still tired . So I'm gonna go sleep but there's sandwiches and drinks in the counter for you guys and the mad is in the cabinet next to the fridge on the boat please don't crash . We won't they all said at the same time and I walked upstairs . I went Into Lucas room and he was getting dressed . Oh I'm sorry I should have knocked . It's okay I'm done anyways he said . Okay well I just wanted to let you no that I'll be in my room if you need me . Why didn't you go he asked ? I um I didn't want to um leave you here alone . Oh so you don't want to leave me here by self but you don't stay in here with what is that all about? Well I thought you should get a good nights sleep . Well I would sleep better if you slept in here with me . Well umm idk I said as I turned around facing the door but still awkwardly standing there . He came up and grande from behind me and said I don't really care what you think but all I know is that I can get pretty lonely in this big ole room and I also know that you really wanna I cut him off by kissing him . I broke the kiss and sorry you where talking to much . But since j was getting tired and didn't feel like going down stairs I put on a pair of Lucas's basketball shorts and a t-shirt that him and I had matching ones of from Cuba because he got them for us when he went there . And we laid down talking while I was playing with his curly hair I soon fell asleep with arms around me my head buried in his chest .