Chapter 5 at the beach

Paiges pov / so we where taking one of the other boats because we where going to this really cool beach I'm San Jose . It's gonna be so much fun I haven't hung out with Lucas like this in like forever but I really do wish everyone else was coming with us but they are enjoying the San Diego weather. Lucas and I both have our boating licenses so either one of drive I'll probably drive there . I scream upstairs to him and ask if he was ready . Yeah you can get the boat started I never really went outside so I didn't know which bias we had here . They left us on of the automatic ones so we will just take that because I have no clue where the keys are . When I was putting the stuff on the boat I got a phone call .

Phone call
P: hello ?
K: hey
P: who is this
K: Kevin
P: oh hey kev what's up
K: nothing much how's San Fran ?
P: Good but we aren't staying much longer and how's San Diego ?
K: what do you mean you aren't staying much longer and it's good you should have came
P: haha yeah but I didn't want to leave Lucas at the house by himself for four days . And we are about to go to San Jose to go to this really cool beach .
K: no way where going to the beach in San Jose .
P: oh haha cool how do you like the house ?
K: it's good
P: that's good you better not be staying in my room
K: oh trust me I am and I'm sleeping there all night with you're teddy bear !
P: omg lmao Kevin !
K: nah I'm jk not really
P: alright well I'll talk to you later .
K: okay bye love you
P: bye bestie
__________\\\\\\\ I feel bad I totally just friend zoned him /////////________

Lucas !!!!!!!!!! Hurry uppp !!!!!!!
I'm coming he said . (Thoughts starting) damn he looks so fine In a man bun (thought ended) ready ? He asked been ready . The boat started up and we left .

Skipping to the beach

Kevin's pov: Damn Daniel that girl got a cake and I want a slice give me one Daniel said  (I can't stop laughing right now and I don't know why) . I guess Jules over heard us and said ew you guys are gross then she like took a closer look at the girl on the guys back he had a man bun the girl looked over but I couldn't see her face she jumped off and her and Jules started running to eachother we started walking over and it's was Paige and Lucas she walked over to me a gave me a big hug and the Daniel and then Devin but she whispered something in his ear had mad a sad face and  said no then made a smirk and said okay thanks . Lucas was walking over to the girls and then he saw us and said what's up and stuff and we asked how they got here and told us the boat . We asked if they wanted to stay the night but they said they couldn't because they had plans .  Devin was like get it Lucas and Daniel looked at me . Lucas was like nah we got plans for tomorrow I think Jules is probably gonna come with us . Oh nice where are you guys going ? To the Warriors game he said . But don't tell the girls but Paiges mom told me that her grandfather plays golf with Stephen and steph is takin us out to dinner with his sister and klaus is coming along . No way bre said we looked but she was talking to Jules and Paige and I saw Paige look at me and smile and smiled back . At the girls where tanning we wemt down to the water and filled up some buckets and poured it on them they had their phones but the life proof cases where on them . But when we got out te waters they had buckets too and we where like go ahead where already wet and when they did that all this sand came out of the buckets . (They thought it was wrong) gotcha bitch they all said . We all looked at them and said our hair ! So and you got our towels wet . True they all agreed. All the girls went in the water Paige had got stung by a jellyfish and wanted to go home. Awe look the little mermaid got stung and wants to go home I gues she was really mad because she got her stuff and walked on the dock and onto the boat . I got it Devin said , adding because someone doesn't know when a girl is pissed off . Who me ? Yes you stupid . He went onto dock looked at the boat and looked back at us like what the hell this is a boat ? It must of costed like 2.5 million.

Devins pov: I got up and went on the boat because Paige had got stung and Kevin doesn't know when to shut the hell up . When I looked at the spot where she got stung it looked really bad a she was crying a lot . Come with me I said she was on my back and we ran over to the lifeguard to see if he could do anything then Lucas ran over to us I was like freaking out so he picked her she was crying so much . The lifeguard took her and a tentacle was still in her foot/heel . She screamed when he took it out . I felt so bad , they ended up giving her a shot that in about 20 mins would put her to sleep Kevin came in and asked if everything was okay she looked at him and rolled her eyes then she said Can someone help me get back to the boat please ? I walked out of the room so Kevin could do that Lucas was in the sand looking for the girls mans then went in that water with them .
Kevin's pov/ I helped Paige get back to the boat so she could get some rest she told me that she wanted the master bedroom downstairs . I put her down and started to walk out , but then she said wait Kevin even though I'm mad at you can you please just stay in here with me ? Of course I can I said . I sat in the a really uncomfortable hand chair that I almost slipped out of and then Paige invited me to come lay down with her so I did . When I was laying down she said I smelt good I just started laughing so hard and said thank you. No problem.