Continued

Um, sorry for not uploading in a while. It takes me forever to get motivation and I'm still trying to figure out how to get this story to fully form. Plus this chapter is super short. I'll try to write more for anybody who actually reads this. (Shoutout to the one person who commented for more EVEN THOUGH I FORGOT YOUR USERNAME, you totally gave me hope in writing more.) Anyways, here's what I have so far. (It's also unedited)
_____________________________________________________
I was in my own thought process. Guys never really had an effect on me, but this simple guy, with acne and blue eyes made my stomach flutter.
"Hey Nanami! You're up!" Coach Momoe yelled. I walked forward. Most of the guys have been given fly balls to the left where it took them deep and certainly made them work their angles. But then a thought hit me. Coach was known to be crazy. She would hit it somewhere to test my limits. This was a try out. Then the ping of the bat completely proved my theory right. The ball was hit towards left field, far, hard.
I sprinted at an angle going backwards towards the wall. The backspin on the ball indicated that it would only go farther, rising with more distance.
As I ran, a complete change happened. The ball tailed toward left field line and started to die out. I was far way. The only way I was going to make it was if I dove. Should I risk my body? Surely, my dad would kill me but I was a skilled diver.
I picked up my speed and threw myself towards the ball.
Now I know I was taught never EVER to dive on the lone because there was nobody to back you up, but this situation was different.
The ball hit the glove right as it was about to hit the grass, and I slid to a stop.
"HOME HOME HOME!" The droopy eyed catcher yelled. I jumped up without hesitation and threw a shot to hi, from the far corner of left field. My arm isn't the strongest but it gets the job done.
I could head my dad twitching in the dugout. He told me never to dive if it wasn't needed. I had pitcher hands and they needed to be treated with care.
I jogged back to the rest of the team and attempted to clean my shirt. When I looked up, they were staring at me. I slowed down and looked at them. All these boys watched me, including blue eyes.
"That was really cool." The kid with the small eyes said. I think his name was Sakeguchi.
"Nice job." The boy with a round nose said. He was so adorable and a southpaw!
After some time, they called for a water break and I jogged in with them. Coach Momoe was talking to my parents about having me join the baseball team. My mom's face showed disapproval. How was I, a girl, going to play with boys of my age? It just didn't seem right to her. My dad on the other hand, encouraged the challenge.
After moments of discussion, my parents decided that it was time to leave. My father worked during the nights to make room for my games and practices during the day.
I thanked Coach Momoe and smiled. When I looked back in the dugout , blue eyes smiled to the other guys, laughing about something. Then his gaze drifted to me and I turned to leave the dugout.
"Hey Nami." Me gum walked up to me. I ALREADY ACQUIRED A NICKNAME FROM HER. The joy. "Give me your number yeah?" She walked up with her phone.
"Oh yeah it's 016-629-1942 (writers note: not a real number)."
"Alright cool. Smell you later." And she walked away just like that, along the way she slipped on the cement again. I laughed and walked out of the dugout this time completely.