Being The Badboy's Pet

"Kitty?" He nuzzled his nose against the crook of my neck, I gasped at the feeling. "Kitty?" He smirked, repeating my nickname.

Why is he doing this to me?

"Ye-Yeah?" My voice came out hoarse, oh dang my voice. He chuckled, he noticed that I'm very nervous having him around me. "Shall I remind you that you're mine? Only mine." He pressed our bodies together, he moved his lips so now they were hovering over mine.

"N-No, I-I'm s-sorry."

*****************

Katalina Small is a typical, weird, boring, hard-working nerd. She has straight A's in all her classes, she is a loving daughter, the coolest older sister. Can't say that she is the nicest friend because she is mostly an anti-social. Her best friend is Mr. Bone-Her science teacher's skeleton and Miss Twinkle-Her teddy bear. 
Her life is normal. All of that changes when she gets saved by her school's bad boy and now owes him.

Maxwell Monte-Negro is a hard, mean, sexy, hot-tempered bad boy. He hates school, his house...just to make it blunt-he hates people. He may be the second oldest and the man of the house but that doesn't change the fact that he has secrets like other people do. He only has has three best friends: Jona, Sam and Fabian.
Nobody messes with him. He may have a tough, horrible and cruel life but that changes when he makes the school's nerd his pet. His life changes from a tough, horrible and cruel life to a funny, cute, sweet, nerdy and weird life.

Maybe being the bad boy's pet may not be so bad after all.