Our Tainted Hearts(#1 Confused Cliche Love

Blake Limington, the good girl of West Field High is the exact contrast of her sister. From their hair, to their eyes, to even their body types; They're different. Blake loves to get A's, listen to music, hang in her room and, all in all, stay away from most human contact. Tessa, her twin sister, loves to party, get drunk, have sex and most of all, hang out with people in gangs. Tessa's boyfriend, Brian, is the second in command of Ray Brenalds, the leader of a gang named 'KILL'. Ray Brenalds is quiet. Scary quiet not cute quiet. He's tall, muscular and strikingly handsome. He is known as the player, the bad boy, the troublemaker and his most famous title: The Gang Leader. Ray isn't known to associate with people, which is why it comes to everyone's surprise when he starts to find a liking towards quiet, good girl, Blake Limington. That liking could be reciprocated, or it could not. But in the end, it all just leads to trouble.

Follow Blake on her journey of dealing with seduction, morals, respect, violence, love, lust, drugs and much more.

~

"He's looking at you again." I turned to Lily with my face scrunched in confusion.

"What?" I asked her. She motioned her head to the back of the class causing my eyes to follow the movement.

"Ray's looking at you. You're such a lucky bitch." And indeed, Ray was looking right at me. Our eyes met together. Ray didn't blink, didn't quiver, or show any type of expression. He just stared. But why was he staring? Why is he looking at me?
"Because he likes you dumbass. 'The Gang Leader and The Good Girl' has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
Yeah, a nice ring of trouble.

Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction
WARNING:
This book contains sexual content such as actions and suggestive dialogue.
This book has mild violence.
Includes drugs.

Anyone under 15- I recommend for parent approval.
Chapters with "*" are mature. Don't complain because I fucking warned you.