the new Doctor

the Doctor was burning. At least it was hot. Very hot. His face was melting and falling into place at the same time. You could think, you get used to it after a while. But no, every time again it was hurting like hell. Of course there were much worse stuff. Like getting replaced by a new model. Suddenly it was over. The Doctor took a deep breath with his fresh lungs. He was way smaller than the last time. His clothes were to large and his feet were tottering in the shoes. Was he a dwarf now? With red hair, hopefully. And why was that Boy looking at him? Wait. Boy? Yes, a Young man was Standing over him, his green eyes anxious. How old was he? Maybe twenty or something like that. The Doctor blinked back.

"To you have a mirror?" asked the Doctor. His voice to high. The Boy just shook his head, under shock, apparently. But for now, there was something more important. Ten fingers. Two legs. The Doctor touched carefully for his head. Hallelujah, not bald, but a lot of hair. And very Long one. Unusual. Than the face. Two Eyes, eyebrows, a nose and a tiny mouth. So far, so good. Anyway, something was Feeling strange. The Doctor touched for his chest and organs. And screamed. That waked the weird Boy up.

"What? What happened?" he asked.

"What happened!? I have milkbags!" horrified hold the Doctor a pair of female boobs in his Hands. "I'm a Girl. Oh no. no no no no. How could that happened?!" he stood up and walked around, his Hands still Holding his new boobs. "And what should I do with so much hair? nobody Need so much much hair. It's not red, but Brown."

"I just know that you were blazing. Why did you blazed, at all? And why do look so different now?" George was more than confused. But before the Doctor had time to answer he dropped and blacked out.

The head of the Doctor droned. Slowly, darkness became light. Steady, with every glance it was a little bit lighter. His sense of Hearing remembered his duty, too.

"Hello? Hey, are you okay?"

The Doctor moved his head, moaning. "Yeah, I'm all right. How Long was i gone?"

"nearly 20 minutes." said the Boy.

"I think thats enough." the Doctor stood up, stretched his back and shook a few times.

"Am i still a Girl?" he asked. The Boy nodded. With a deep drawn sigh the doctor moved on and gazed at this strange Boy. He had green eyes, light Brown hair and was wearing a science Shirt with a Picture of a double-straded molecule. The Doctor was smiling on this.

"Who are you by the way? Do I know you?" the Doctor asked.

"Mhm, no. I met you half an hour ago in the parc. You said, you are not well and that i should bring you here. So i brought you to the blue Box, which is, by the way bigger in the inside. And than you started to shine and burn. And now you're looking complete different. Is this a trick or something?"

"Interesting. And no trick. It's more like an ability of my species."

"You're species? Are you an extraterrestrial?" George said it like a joke.

"Jup, a Timelord." the doctor stoped. "More Timelady now. No, i like Timelord." George didn't know what to say. He or she was kidding, right?

"Do you have a Name, by the way." George asked after a while.

"The Doctor, nice to meet you. And you?"

"George. George Doyle." Now, that this Doctor was looking better he was brave enough to ask more questions. "Why is the box bigger in the inside?"

"Thats my spaceship, the TARDIS. She is endless. By the way, i have a wardrobe somewhere." The Doctor turned around and walked trough a door. Followed by an fuddled George. Behind the door was a hallway. Behind that one, another one and a next one. Than trough a second door and another hallway. George tried not to lose the Doctor, who was Walking fast, changing directions abruptly. Suddenly she stopped and George run nearly into her.

"Yes, now I'm sure." said the Girl. George just looked at her. "With what?" he asked. "I'm sure that I got lost."

"I thought it's your spaceship." said George.

"It is!"

"How can you get lost in your own spaceship?!"

"Listen, I just regenerated. My brain is not on high Speed by now. I have to learn everything new. And my sense of direction is not recovered by now." the Doctor paused. "This is left, right?" George rolled his eyes "Yes"

"Oh, good. Here it is." The Doctor opened a big wooden door. Behind that door was a room full of clothes. More than George ever saw. If he were a Girl he would be speechless with eyes so big as the moons of Engon. But for him, as a real man, some clothes would not make him losing his Balance. And for the Doctor it was his or her? first Mission to find a new look.

/sorry for my bad english. more soon