new worlds

George watched the Doctor, going around. She regulated Computers, pushed Buttons and moved a Lever. George was dying to know what happened next, but didn't want to disturb the Doctor.

"Where do you want to go?" asked the Girl joyfully. "Time, Star, Planet, Universe?"

When he didn't answered, the Girl moved the last Lever and belling the TARDIS bestirred. First George was to frightened and tried to hold something.

Some seconds later, the TARDIS stopped.

The Doctor checked the Monitors. "Looks uninhabited. Boring. But Pluto is worth a visit anyway."

"Pluto? The Pluto?" repeated George. They couldn't be on the planet Pluto. No way.Not in this machine. And not in that short time.

But the Doctor opened the Door and in front of him laid a relative meager, sandy and rocky landscape. Could that be a different planet? They were not in London anymore, that for sure.

"After you. You should be able to breath the air. I guess." George was to fascinated as he could hear the doctor. He stepped out of the Door. The air was warm and no wind blew.His shoes sank a little bit in the soft ground. But George didn't noticed. The sky. The sky was not blue but orange. A wonderful dark orange.

"It's dazzling." said George awestruck. "I know. On the other side of the planet is a Base for Dealer from different Planets and galaxy. But one of my earlier selfs had a little problem with the Mayor... so it's better to left the TARDIS here."

"What's happened?"  George wanted to know. "Nothing Special. The Mayor Anu-Balis Trompetrom wanted to buy the TARDIS. I didn't agree. he tried to stole the TARDIS. I prevented it and displeased him a lot."

"Does it happened often? that you displeased People?"

"Sometimes." admitted the Doctor "but not everybody."

They walked in silent down the sand and rockets.The weather didn't changed. It was the same Temperature as when they arrived.  After they walked half an hour, they stood on a relative big rock and looked down to the small City AnuDalis. Essentially, the City was build out of runways for spaceships. Between the runways were small buildings. But in the middle stood a Hugh Tower.

"A lighthouse?" George guessed. The Doctor nodded. "Exactly. That Tower regulate everything. Starts and landings. The whole City is controlled from this Tower. It's better guarded than the jewels of Sembabel. And that's why we're going inside."