Oliver Kirkland (2p England) - His Lying Smile {PART ONE}

((A/N okay, so this is basically my own personal head canons of why the 2p's are the way they are. I do not own Hetalia or the 2p's....))

Headcanon: Oliver smiles in order to keep himself from crying and suffers from depression.

-Third Person POV-

Oliver sighed as he pulled another batch of cupcakes from the oven. He waited a couple of minutes for them to cool off before frosting them and serving them beautifully. As soon as the cupcakes were completely finished, he called in the rest of the F.A.C.E. family and gave a cupcake to each. As he handed them to each country, he said "I promise that this batch in no way, shape or form has not been poisoned or drugged." As he gave Francois a cupcake Allen threw away his cupcake and walked out after insulting Oliver and his cooking skills Oliver's smile grew. Matt put his cupcake in the trash can and walked out, not saying a word and again Oliver's smile grew. Francois put the cupcake on the table and grabbed a cigarette instead, also walking out of the kitchen silently once more Oliver's smile grew. Once they had all gone Oliver still stood in the same place, his smile wavering slightly before he got his own cupcake and took a bite. He put the cupcake down after having had one bite. Oddly he didn't want a cupcake, or anything to eat for that matter.
He walked out of the kitchen -after cleaning up his mess- and went to the basement. Knowing that no one would come down there, unless under extreme circumstances that is... But that was almost impossible.
As soon as he had locked the door, he walked down the steps towards an empty chair. Yes, it was Busby's chair. Yes, he did know what was to happen if he were to sit in it. That's why he sat in front of it and faced it. Contemplating whether to end it all or continue to endure his pain.
As if on command, tears stared to fall from his baby blue orbs. Slowly at first but they began to fall faster and faster, until he was a sobbing mess. "Why?" He cried, "why don't they ever stop rejecting me and hurting me? Just because I smile a lot doesn't mean I don't have other emotions.... Don't they notice that when they hurt me my smile changes? Don't they know they're hurting me?" His aura changed from being angry at others to being angry at himself, "Why did I make them hate me? How did I make them hate me? They can't even look at me without glaring...." He stood up and walked over to a large mirror that was leaning against the wall, looking at his reflection and insulting it "look at yourself Oliver! You look terrible! That's why they hate you. That's why they glare at you! You are the reason why so many people hate you Oliver!" He screamed the last sentence at his reflection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay... So that was the first chapter and it probably sucked... Anyways, if you want me to do one you choose, just comment what character and I'll attempt a chapter.