Oliver Kirkland (2p England) - His Lying Smile {PART TWO}

Oliver stood on the edge of the London Bridge and smiled bitterly. After years of being tortured by his son, husband, and step-son, Oliver was done. He had worn a 'smile' for years, nobody knew it was fake except for his imaginary friends who eventually also began to believe his 'smile'. Nobody cared for the unloved Brit, not even his own son, who had seemed to hate Oliver ever since the Brit first discovered him.

Oliver took his phone out of his pocket, seeing that he had one message from each of his family members; all had been left hours ago. He listened to the one from Allen first.

"Hey pops, I need you to give me back my bat... Ya see-" he was cut off by a yell from Matt, "Hey D8, are we gonna go or what?" Allen shouted back at him, "Yeah, yeah Maple Brain." he directed his voice to the phone again, "Matt and I gotta take care of some business. Bye Pops!" 'Typical' Oliver thought, 'Only calling for his own gain...' He pressed play on the Canadian's message next.

"Hey Pinkie, Al and I are going somewhere and probably won't be back for dinner... Don't wait up." 'Well, that's normal for him...' Oliver thought. Now, to the message he was dreading the most; Francois's.

"Oliver, I'm going out to dinner with a girl from work. Don't wait up you pink wimp." 'That's no surprise' Oliver murmured. 'He's always looking for a replacement. I'm never going to be good enough for him or anyone else.'

With that, he threw his phone into the water below. He wouldn't be needing it for much longer. He began humming, "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my... fair... lady..." With that, he jumped into the depths of the water, never to be seen alive again.

~At The F.A.C.E Family House a Couple of Hours Before~

Matt and Allen walked through the front door, ready to be given a hug and kiss from their mother figure. However, nobody came running up to them; which was strange because every time they went out somewhere Oliver would stay up (no matter how long) until they came home. Allen looked at Matt, only to be met by the same look: 'Something's wrong'. Immediately both sons began running around the house, calling Oliver's name. Allen ran into Ollie's room, wincing at all the bright colors, and noticed an envelope laying on Oliver's bed.

He called Matt and opened the envelope. What he found in the envelope made him collapse into a fit of sobs.

Dear whomever finds this,

I'm done. I've never been good enough for anyone I care about, I've never been appreciated.

Allen, I never hated you; not even during your revolution, it hurt me to see you go. Matt, you may not have originally been my son but I never loved you any less than Allen. Francois, even though you don't love me anymore, I never stopped loving you; I just wish you had realized that. I love all of you so much. I will even after my dying breaths, which will have likely happened by the time you read this.

I'll be at London Bridge if you want to stop me. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~~~

Oliver Kirkland

Francois came home to the pair of sobbing brothers about half an hour after they discovered the letter. He read Oliver's letter and drove to London Bridge, breaking many speed limit laws. He got there just in time to see Oliver jump. As he witnessed his husband commit suicide, he remembered just how much he had loved the pastry obsessed strawberry blonde and burst into tears. He never remarried or even dated after Oliver's death; the lovable blonde had taken the Frenchman's heart with him.