Intro

When she had first met Luca it was a love at first sight kind of feeling. The kind of heart pumping, butterflies in the stomach feeling that made girls weak at their knees. He was tall, dark and handsome, with the sex appeal of a badass criminal type.

He was Italian and the second he opened his mouth Isabella was in lust. He had this incredibly sexy accent that made her heart skip several beats every time he spoke to her.

They had met on a dating app called Tinder, one of those ones that you post a photo of yourself and people can scroll through them and hit yes or no on your picture until you get a match with someone; where both parties liked each others photo. She remembered thinking how cute he was in his photos, with his sexy green eyes, his collared polo shirt and his little smirk in the photo.

She had liked his photo right away, and when he messaged her, she remembered how strange his first question had been; somewhere along the lines of "Is Isabella your real name?" Isabella remembered thinking that was a weird question because of course it was her real name!

Then he had asked for her phone number, he said he didn't like talking on the messaging system on Tinder. Without even a moments hesitation, Isabella sent him her phone number and they started talking via text message.

Luca was very forward and charming in those first few messages, asking personal questions and making Isabella feel both shy and excited at the same time.

Isabella decided to be bold and she asked him if he was going to take her out for a coffee or a drink. So that's how it happened that Isabella had texted him her address and Luca had told her he would be there in fifteen minutes.

Isabella was shocked that he said he would be there so fast, she hadn't even been physically at her house at that time, she was out at the grocery store and suddenly she felt rushed and this sense of pressure to head home and get ready.

She didn't even consider telling him to come later, it was odd, like she liked the sudden control he had by just making the decision for her that he was coming to get her now; and that was that.

***

Have you ever been with someone who wasn't right for you, yet you couldn't stop wanting to be with them? You couldn't stop thinking about them? Obsessing about them?

Have you ever been addicted to love? Addicted to the one person who can both bring you up, make you feel on top of the world and head over heels in love, yet can also tear your heart out and make you feel like you are completely losing your mind...?

Follow Isabella in her internal struggle to find out if the man who she fell in love with is really the man of her dreams, or someone that will never let her leave him...