Chapter 5 Felix POV

It's been a few weeks now since Marzia told me we were expecting kids but today we are going to tell the brozipans about the engagement with a gaming video with it. Also we are going to go to the doctor to see if he or she is healthy and the gender. "Marzia let's go" "coming papa pewds" she's so cute when she says that. "What Time is the appointment?" Oh my god. "Umm about two minutes?" She was panicking so badly. I don't know what to do. "Felix umm we're here" I forgot I fell asleep I must've been incredibly tired. "Mr and Mrs kjellberg" we will be soon. "Come this way please. I'll be one minute we're in room 12" I'm so excited we discussed a few names. If it a girl the name will be Daizo if it's a boy it's Sean. "I'm so excited marzi what if it's twins or TRIPLETS!?" "Ok Felix calm yourself. Jeez you look like someone who's seen a unicorn for the first time" true. "Ok I'm back. How are you Mrs kjellberg?" "Really good with Felixs help." I kiss her on the cheek obviously because I absolutely love her. "Ok so there are three heartbeats..." Wait THREE?? "Sorry but do you mean two or three?" C'mon what is it. "Well Mr kjellberg it's triplets." YES!! "Oh my god Felix this is amazing. I love y..." I cut her of with the most wonderful kiss. But us being us forgot people could see. They clapped some as congratulations and some as aww but we don't mind Marzia just blushed and I bowed.

Ken decided to come round today with Mary for a barbecue. A lot of people were here like jacksepticeye, kales, markiplier, Dan and Phil, Zoe and Alfie, brad, Anthony and Ian, my family and Marzias family. "Here you go guys." Anthony says. "Marzia can't drink" "why not we've seen her drink before." Then I rubbed her belly. "WHAT?WHEN?" I laughed with Marzia. Everyone came saying what's wrong and we told them. We got a lot of congratulations and aww but at the end I couldn't spot my family. "Mom?" She left a note.
To our dearest Felix
We couldn't stay anymore after realising you don't need us anymore
You're all grown up and we decided to move to another country without
Telling you knowing you will get upset. We love you with all our hearts
Love from
Your Mom.
That's when tears came down. "Felix? What's wrong?" "My family moved to a different country."

I need them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I really tried for this chapter. Don't hate me. I'm updating next week on the 11th of August. Follow my fan account for pewds and Marzia pewdiepiefelix_cutiepiemarzia Stay awesome brozipans
*Brofist* 👊