Chapter 6 Sean POV

I wake up startled. That won't happen right? I fall off of my bed as I hear my iPad ringing.
"Seriously mark? Do you know what time it .."
"Jack I'm outside come to the car." I get ready in 5 minutes and walk outside to the sound of crying.
"Mark? You ok? Come on tell Jack-a-boy." I stood in the street about to go inside when he gives me a note.
"Read it when you get back inside." His voice is soft. It sounds like he's been crying. I enter my room but found roses on the bedside cabinet.

Hey Sean its mark if you don't know
So I wanted to give you this letter or note so I wouldn't have to hear you say it. I hope you like the roses I got for you aswell. Anyway Sean i love you. Not as a friend but more. I wrote it down so I don't hear you reject me. I've been feeling like this for a while but I didn't have the balls to tell you. I just love the way your eyes sparkle when you're happy. I like the way your hair flops around. You make me really happy. I know you don't love me which is why I'm leaving so people don't see me like this at the barbecue later on.
Goodbye Sean xx

I see water falling on the paper. I check the ceiling but it's coming from my eyes.

"MARK!!!!" I caught up to him luckily.
"What do you want Sean I'm gonna miss my flight."
"Stay.
"Why? No one want me here!" that's when I spin him around and kiss him passionately. Before we know it we stop for air.
"I want you here. And I love you too"

2 hours later at Felix and marzias barbecue
"Hey Sean! Hey mark! You do remember it started 2 hours ago? Ok I know you two spill. What happened?"
That's when everybody stood up because of Felix acting like a little girl shrieking and asking loads of questions.
"Shit! Felix what happened!?" Dan and Phil asked
"SEPTIPLIER IS REAL!!!!!!!!!" Felix shouted out and everyone cheered and congratulated us.

"Here you go Marzia." Anthony said while giving her red wine.
"Anthony she can't." Felix said
"What do you mean? It's just a drink!"
"I mean she can't." He said whilst rubbing her stomach.
"OMG BABY MELIX!! Congratulations dude and dudette!" Mark says
"Thanks mark. Who knows you and probably Sean could be godfathers." Marzia says