Tarzan Reversed

This is my first story so do not be mean or anything!!!!! If you have any story ideas for me to write please comment them!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you and without further adoue here is your story.

Chapter 1
There once was an animal expert that had the name of Chris. Chris would go all over the world to observe many different species of wildlife with his brother Martin. While they where growing up there was also a little girl that was growing up but on on the island of Madagascar. Ten years later the boys were 15 and 16. The girl is also 15. Her parents died to a disease. A tribe of Ring tailed lemurs took her in to the family and let her grow. They called her Nicole. When Chris turned 15 he and Martin was aloud to go on expeditions around the world, that is when they started there journey. The brothers traveled around the world, to Africa, Europe,North and South America,and Asia. They always wanted to go to Madagascar. Chris finally tuned 20. So did Nicole. Martin was 21. The brothers finally got to go to Madagascar. They first ran into Savaca Lemurs. "This is so cool,bro! Look how they situate their feet on these spiny plants so they don't get pricked!," said Chris. A few hours later Martin said: "Hey Chris it is getting dark do you think that we should set up camp?" "Yes we should."