Chapter 2

Nicole was raised very well by Jaimie, her lemur mom. The other lemurs did not like Nicole very well so they picked on her every single day. One day she heard the new visitors call. And all of a sudden the calls changed to HUMANS DANGER! Everyone ran to the trees all except for Nicole. She ran the way the call came from to see what they looked like. It took her only 5 minutes to get to were the call came from. They don't look so mean at all she thought to herself. They acutaly look very kind and gentle. Not at all what I was told. Well I guess I might as well go to bed so then I can watch them tomorrow to see what they are like. So the night went on like normal except for Nicole she just could not sleep at all. So she decided to wait for them to wake up in the tree up above the camp. Shortly after she was situated to wait she slowly fell asleep. Morning came quickly. Nicole woke up to the smell of smoke. Chris and Martin were up early to start their adventures. The boys drowned their fire with water then set off. Nicole followed close behind them. The brothers saw a lot of different kinds of animals in just a couple of hours. Chris was wrighting everything he saw. Golden Bamboo Lemur... Fusa... A young Lady... "Wait what?" Chris stumbled into Martin. "Hey watch were you are going.," said Martin. "Chris I'm going back to camp. Come back at sunset." "Ok." Chris walked over to Nicole trying to figure out why she was so bear. "Hello." Nicole gave him a very confused look. "Oh you don't understand me do you?" Nicole shooke her head. "Maybe I could teach you how to talk and understand English." Oh yes please Nicole thought,he probely can't understand me if I were to talk but I will try. Nicole shooke her head up and down. "Nicole" said Nicole. "What" said Chris,"Nicole". "Is that your name?" "Yes" said Nicole. In the distance Nicole and Chris heard Ring tailed lemur calls. "Is that your family,Nicole?" "Yes" said Nicole. Then she left in a flash to her family. Chris just stood there in awe. Oh no sundown! I was supposed to be at camp with Martin at sundown! Thought Chris while runing to the camp at full speed.