Scenario 5

"Louis don't worry you can just pull out, it will be fine." Briana purrs the sound similiar to a dying whale. Louis wasn't sure how strong his pull out game is.

" But that almost never works." Louis says to the hungry hungry hippo beneath him with doubt.

"C'mon Louis." She whines like an elephant that is giving birth. Louis inserts his long length into her whisker biscuit.

9 months later a strong dutch women sets a very ugly baby girl into his arms. Louis thinks sadly, "Pull out game to weak." He examines the baby closely and discovers that the resemblance between the baby and Louis is non existent. Suddenly the door burst open revealing a real live human Shrek, minus the green skin.

" Is this ugly thing yours." Louis address the ugly monster and tosses the baby like a football to the ugly man. Louis watches as the baby hits the ground and starts flopping like a fish, Louis is glad he avoided being the father of that....thing. "That's not my fooking job anymore losahs." Louis thinks with a grin as the shrek like man screams for his ugly child. Louis pull out game is always on point.
"Fook yeah." Louis thinks as he walks out of the hospital just as it blows up behind him.