Love and Basketball

THERE'S A PICTURE OF CINDY ABOVE~pleas enjoy the chapter 😊😘

Cindy's POV

Hey wassup, names Cindy Mcphearson but that seems like a lil annoying white bih name, so if ya booty smellin thots know whats good fo ya call me c-murph or c-murda. AIGHT. I live in Whitecrest-- I mean Woodcrest since I was ten with my niggas: Huey, Caesar, Shaquala, Rae, Hiro, Ming, and Brannay. And wit ma my best niggas my true ride or die niggas: Jazmine, and Riley.  The baddest/sexiest/most gangster/ realist bih to ever walk planet earth (well beside Nicki Minaj, Riri, and my gurl Ms. Joseline Hernandez ) is me the sixteen year old sexy beast. Ova tha years I got some piercing, in fact my mom was there when I was getting them. I had my belly button pierced, and my 2nd hole pierced. I plan on getting more stuff pierced and tattooed soon or just when I turn 17.
---------------------------------------------

So me and Reezy decided to chill and play some basketball, you know to practice for our upcoming game, it ain't a date or nothin.

I mean ugh, it's complicated. Me and Reezy been friends since he was 8 and I was 10, he ma nigga and always has my back. We like a duo, Reezy and C-murph.

After finally finishing braiding my hair, I walked downstairs I spotted my mom with some nigga French kissing and shit.

" Mom what the hell are you doing you're cheating on dad again!" I said with venom in my voice."Cindy honey, I'm not cheating on your dad I'm just having fun this man that I met at the club last night... Stop trying to control my love life." My mom said sipping her coffee ."Well whatever imma be out chillin with Rezzy bye." I said slamming the door.

Why can't she be like normal moms she always trying to get with someone even if their married... She just a huge homewrecker.

But, after all these years only one person helped me cope with my mom problems... He's so fine and muscular. His gangster attitude makes me want him more, he has that beautiful deep but midtone pitched toned voice, I desire his Carmel skin and nice straight teeth. 

But, no matter how much I want him... I can't have him cause he's taken. No matter how much I try to drop some hints he ignores it and still thinks of me as his nigga. I don't wanna be his nigga tho... I wanna be his girlfriend, yea that's right I wanna be Riley Freeman's Girlfriend so what. But, no Matter how many hints I try to drop he never realizes it and he still sees me as his nigga.

I sat down on the bench at the basketball court and just chilled. Then outta nowhere I started crying. All my emotions and thoughts on life hit me like a bus. I quickly realized what was happening so I tried to wipped my tears praying no one was around, but them hoes just kept runnin'. I looked from the corner of my eyes and saw reezy coming, but he can't see me like this, I quickly whipped my tears and tried to play it off like some nature leafy jawn got in my eye.

"Yo c-murph wats up ma nigga" Reezy semi yelled while dapping me. "So ya punk ass ready ta lose" He said with so much confidence and a hot smirk.

He started bouncing the ball up and down. I watched his muscles bulge out as bounced the balls.

"Nigga just hurry up so we can start the game" I yelled, "aight damn" Reezy said.
----------------------------------------------

After the game

"Nigga you cheated" Reezy said sitting down in the corner of the court. "Don't hate on ma game nigga" I simply said sitting next to him.

"Yo Reezy, I gotta question... Do you really like your girl Angelia?" I asked sitting on top of the ball.