Moving Blues

There's a picture if Hope's body

How thick Hope's 24 inch hair is

And how Essence generally looks just in case y'all wanna know.

So let's start....

Hope's POV

I got out of my mom's car looking at a mansion that I now call a house. Woodcrest was just as I imagined it. A place for rich people.

I will never fit in.

Its a place full of White people that always seem to be happy. Everyone that passed bye had a smile plastered on their faces as they walked their dogs. Shiddd even the dogs were smiling.

"Wow Terrence, your house is beautiful" my mom said looking at his million dollar house in awe.

I rolled my eyes while crossing my darkish shade of brown skin arms across my chest while the cold November air whipped past me sending chill down my spine.

I walked over to Terrence's black 2015 Autobiography edition Range Rover with gold rims and took my suitcases out.

"No, Hope don't worry I'll get that for you." My step dad Terrence aid.

"No I'll rather do it myself." I said plastering a fake smile I rolled my eyes.

I mean your the reason why my mom made me and my sister Briana move here. I was fine living at my old house. Sure it didn't scream "rich" or "poor" but I was happy there.

I walked inside the house walking up the beautiful steps and passed many bedroom doors until I got to mine. A purple sparkly door with my name in silver sparkly cursive letters. I turned the silver doorknob and looked at my huge room with all my boxes and furniture exactly were I wanted it.

I brought out my pictures of my 2 best friends and my dad on my nightstands. I sighed longly hoping it will push back all my tears forming up.

I hated the fact my mom had to get remarried. My dad died only 1 years ago. So he couldn't even witness my 9 month old baby sister Briana birth.

At first David was a guy from my mom's work helping us out financially and help my mom cope with the death of my daddy. My mom reassured that nothing was happening between them, and that she won't get remarried.

Then BAM he started dating my mom and announced that they were getting married AND that we were going to move into his house. I just hate him.

Just as I was about to unpack my step sister Essence walked in.

"Hey Essence, what's up? I asked her while unpacking my luggage.

She gave me an glare and looked me up and down before saying .

"It takes more than a marriage license for Us to be close to even being considered sisters." Essence then rolled her eyes and flipped her 22 inch Malaysian weave while walking out.

I swore I saw a track fall out tho.

I felt a lump in my throat. Praying that tears won't run down my face. It's official Essence hates me. And i'm okay with that. Like Chris Brown said "love no thottie."

I heard Bri crying so I walked next door to her medium sized room. And picked her from her crib. I rocked her slowly until she stopped crying.

"You know I think we should go for a walk." I said smiling to her. Of course she didn't reply.

I put Briana in her onesie ,with a bunting suit, and a heavyweighted jacket with very soft warm fur inside of it, boots, and matching hat, gloves, and scarf. I wrapped her around in a soft warm baby blanket. I put on my gold Jacket and walked downstairs with my purse, the baby bag and Briana in my hands. I strapped her in her stroller and walked outside the house.