Prolouge

A man ran through the darkness.

It was completely dark, fog shrouding any source of light. Rain drizzled down, slicking the sidewalks.

The man ignored all of his surroundings. He just seemed to be focusing on the little pokemon in his arms.

He ran for minutes, but to him it seemed like hours. The pokemons fur was dripping with water, but also blood.

The man stopped for a second.

"Help!" He cried. "Is anyone out there?"

No answer.

The man was exhausted, so he started to walk instead. But then, he saw light glowing in the distance. Hope sparking in his heart, he ran towards the light which, when closer, appeared to be a big building. An academy.

The man smiled. This was perfect. He placed the pokemon in front of the door. Sadness sprang up inside of him, and a tear rolled down his cheek. He took off his coat and covered the pokemon with it. He rang the doorbell, and without another word, ran off.

The door slowly opened, revealing a woman, around her mid 30's.

She looks around, looking annoyed, but then she sees the pokemon. She picks it up, with a smile on her face, and walks back inside, the doors closing behind her.
===========================
Hi guys!

So, how did you like the prologue?

Sorry it's short but I ran out of ideas ;)

Anyways, be sure to VOTE and COMMENT!

Keep in touch 😝