21

---Riyana's POV---

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Dude, I'm serious. The guys are hiding something from us and I need your help. You and me both know how to get to the bottom of something,"Fiza said.

"I'll meet you there,"I said.

"Okay see you in a few,"she said and we hung up.

I told everyone that I had to leave and why I had to leave.

I went home and picked up what I needed and left from there.

"Hey everyone,"I said as I met up with them.

"Hi,"they all said.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Shehry.

"I'm okay,"he said.

Fiza came and took me before I could carry on the conversation.

"Okay, so here's a copy of the reports and I've talked to the doctor as well. I've even met up with one of the paramedics, so I can assure you that this crash wasn't the fault of another driver,"she said.

"Damn girl,"I said taking in everything.

"There had to be something stressing her out. I even checked her phone and there was no call or text at the time of the crash,"she said.

"Have you told any of the guys about it?" I asked.

"No,"she said. "I felt like they are hiding something from us, so I went into work mode."

"Pagal. Abh toh sabh kuch hai tumhara pas. Go and talk to Shehry,"I said.

"Come with me,"she said.

We both went and she told them all the things she told me.

"So what're you hiding?" She asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you,"Shehry said.

He went on and told us everything that had happened.

"Shehry, what time did you have this conversation with the guys?" I asked.

"Around lunch time, so like 12 or 1. Why?"He asked.

"Because she told me that she was going home around that time. I think she might have heard your conversation,"I said.

"How can you be sure?" Waqas asked.

"Because I asked her if she could meet up, but she told me she can't and why she cant. If we put together what we were just told from Shehry and Fiza then we can conclude that she was stressing about it and her mind wasn't focused on the road but rather than conversation she heard. Therefore, she wasn't in the right state of mind to be behind the wheel,"I said.

The guys all looked confused.

For the love of God, I just explained it.

"Why would she even drive then?" Shehry asked.

"I don't Shehry, that's what we need to figure out,"I said.

"We?" He asked.

"Yes, we all have to figure out why she did this. I hate to say it but I think it might have been an attempt at suicide,"I said.

"Suicide?" The guys asked.

"Put everything together," Fiza said.

"Par kyu?" Shehry asked.

"That we have to ask her,"I said.

I got a call from work and told Fiza to deal with the guys while I attended it.

I answered the questions they had and they said it was case closed after we got some stuff figured out.

I decided to sit on the bench and wait a few minutes before going inside.

"Hey," Waqas said sitting next to me.

"Hey, are they calling me back?" I asked.

"No, but I must say I'm impressed by the way you put everything together,"he said.

"Just went into work mode,"I replied.

"Still impressive,"he said.

"Thanks,"I said.

"I have a question,"I said.

"Ask,"he replied.

"Agar woh mangi, you know for Shehry to go ahead with the dussra Nikkah, so you think he will?" I asked.

"He won't. Knowing him he wouldn't even think about it. Even know he's trying to figure out how to get his mom to keep this and well now we know that Tannu already knows, so he doesn't have to worry about telling her,"he said.

"Interesting,"I said.

"Is this a case? Have you turned this into a case?" He asked.

I laughed at the way he said it.

"It's not a case. The answers are already in front of me. I'm just waiting for to wake up,"I said.

"We all are,"he said.

We've really got to figure out if this was an attempt to suicide or if she just wasn't paying attention.