Because you loved me.

Finns P.O.V
After everything went black I woke up in this dark tunnel like place, and at the end of the hall there was this big white light I remember walked closer and closer to it and the more closer I got the brighter it was. When I finally reached the light I saw a soldier on the other side, and I've only seen that soldier in pictures. That soldier was my dad.
F-"d-dad?"
D-" hello Finn."
F-"where am I? Why can I see you?"
D-"because your well kind of dead. You were in a car crash and now no one knows if you'll wake up."
F-" oh my god. What about Rachel?"
D-" she'll be fine Finn. You can either come with me or you can go and try to wake up and be with your wife."
F-" I'm sorry dad. I love you and it would be great to finally get to know you, but I can't be without Rachel. I need to be with her." 
D-" your choose son. Remember I love you" The next thing I know I'm in a hospital room watching Rachel stare at me she's crying and I can tell she has been for awhile. She kept begging me to wake up, saying that she needs me. That I've made her so happy, I wanted to hold her I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then I heard voice again.
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

R-" I love you so much Finn." That song she meant it. With all her heart and I can feel it. I watched her fall asleep on my chest. And that's when I did it.

Rachel's P.O.V
It's been two days and Finn still hasn't woke up. I haven't left his side Except to use the bathroom. I finally got the courage to sing so I sang "because you loved me" by Celine Dion. Lyrics were so true. I meant every lyric. I haven't slept much so I laid my head on Finns chest just to hear his heart beat. It's really the only thing that's kept me sane knowing he's still here. But then I fell asleep, but I was awoken by someone squeezing my hand and that's when I finally saw my husbands beautiful Brown eyes again.
R-" Finn!" Oh my god baby you're awake. You're awake. Oh I love you so much I love you I love you" I said kissing his cuts all over his face.
F-" baby I'm okay. See I'm here I'll always be right here."
R-" thank god, I can't be without you. God I love you Finn Hudson"
F-" I love you more Rachel Berry."
R-" I'll let you win, oh I have to go get a nurse! Stay right there and please don't do anything"
F-" okay baby I'll be okay"
R-"Finn?"
F-" yeah baby?"
R-" I love you. God I love you so damn much"
F-"I love you too baby. More than you'll ever know" I smiled at him and went to go get a nurse. My husband is awake and alive and okay. Everyone says that he's so lucky he has me. But really I'm the lucky one, always have been an always will be.

Finns P.O.V
It's been two weeks since I've been in the car accident and arm tally in great, surprisedly I had no broken bones. I was a little sore but I'm great now I have headaches everyone once in awhile but I'm not complaining I'm alive and healthy and just so grateful to be here with Rachel. Speaking of Rachel, she's been so protective making sure I'm okay won't let me drive, and when I get a headache she' swears that something is wrong. I love her but I don't want her to worry. I was in our room thinking of that day and realized Rachel and I never talked about what she wanted to talk about.
F-"babe!"
R-"what's wrong you okay?"
F-"yeah I'm fine come here" she came and sat on my lap.
R-"what's up?"
F-"well we never talked about what you wanted go talk about when I got into the accident."
R-"oh um it's okay."
F-" no what did you want to talk about?"
R-"oh um really. It's not important anymore"
F-"well it wasn't important then it's important now"
R-" oh well um. I was talking to Kurt and Santana and they suggested that I take a couple years of Broadway..."
F-" for?"
R-" um.. Well uh. To have a baby."
F-" really! Well what were you thinking?"
R-" I agreed with them."
F-" you did! Are you serious! You want to start trying for a baby!"
R-" of course I do. But you had a rough couple of weeks, I don't want to pressure you."
F-" no you are not pressuring me at all! Baby I would love more than anything then to have kids with you. And besides who wouldn't want to try."
R-" Finn! You really want to start a family?"
F-" only with you"
R-" Well then let's try!"
F-" everyone's gonna be gone for a couple hours."
R-" oh mr.Hudson what were you thinking about doing?"
F-" you" she laughed and I went on top of her.
R-"well trying as to start somewhere"
F-"might as well start here"
I'm finally starting a family with the women I love most. I know I can get through the anything now because of her, and all I can say is "because you loved me".
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hey guys! How was it? Kind of shirt I know I'm sorry but I've gotten a lot of messages and everyone wanted me to update and I owe you after I took so long to update the last chapter. As always any requests or ideas let me know! Thank you all so so much for everything! ❤️
Xoxo
~~ Kylie😘