We're the Hudson's

The Hudson's
Finns P.O.V
Today is Brielle's birthday which I'm super excited about. Rachel and I decided to take her and see Aladdin since it's her favorite Disney movie. We also got her a beautiful charm bracelet that has a B for Brielle, then there's also a 7 since that's old she's turning, and a gold star repeating Rachel and a football representing me, an apple which represents " the big apple" aka New York City. Then there's also princess charm. Since it's a Saturday and Brielle doesn't have school we let her sleep in and cooked her favorite breakfast, waffles with hash browns. We got her chocolate milk put the breakfast on the tray as well is the box with the bracelet and the three tickets to Aladdin. We slowly crept into her room to wake her up.
F-" hey princess, time to wake up Elle"
R-" hey sleeping Beauty, we have breakfast for you"
B-" mommy? Daddy? Why did you make me breakfast in bed?"
R-" because it's someone's birthday sweetie"
F-" happy birthday babygirl" I kissed her forehead as Rachel placed the tray if front of Brielle.
B-" thank you mommy and daddy. What's this stuff?"
R-" it's your birthday presents silly"
B-" but I didn't ask for Anything"
F-" we know. Why don't you open them before your breakfast gets cold"
B-" okay. Which one first daddy?"
F-" well why don't you open the box the first" when she opened it her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped.
B-" a bracelet? Wow thank you mommy and daddy it's so pretty, will you put it on me daddy?"
F-" of course birthday girl here" I put the bracelet on her and it fit perfect. She hugged me and then Rachel and said thank you again until Rachel handed her the envelope with the tickets inside.
R-" this one is special sweetheart."
B-" wow! Aladdin!! I get to see Aladdin on what is it called? Broadway?" Rachel and I laughed at how excited she was.
R-" yes baby, Broadway"
B-" mommy was on Broadway right?"
R-" yes I was."
B-" that's so cool. Thank you mommy and daddy. I love you"
R-" we love you too babygirl. And you're welcome, why don't you eat your breakfast before it gets cold sweetie"
B-" okay, can we see uncle Kurt, and uncle Blaine later. I want to show them my new bracelet"
F-" we sure can sweetheart. Aunt Santana and aunt Brittany is going to come over too"
B-" yay! Best birthday ever! We never really celebrates birthdays before"
R-" well you do now, cupcake"

Rachel's P.O.V
I was so excited today was Brielle's birthday. It was so cute watching her and Finn. Finn kept taking one of her hash browns and eating them. She would laugh and slap his hand away. Then he would try again and again. Then when she would slap him and she would feel bad and kiss his nose. I was interrupted by the door bell ringing.
R-" I'll get it" when I opened the door miss.Sharon was on the other side.
R-" Miss.Sharon! How are you?"
S-" well I'm great how are you? How's Brielle"
R-" she's amazing. We were actually just starting the birthday celebration."
S-" so nice to see she's finally celebrating a birthday, see at the orphanage it was hard to celebrate."
R-" so she mentioned, may I ask what your doing here?"
S-"yes well I wanted to wish Brielle a happy birthday and I wanted to talk to you and your husband as well"
R-" oh of course. I'll go get Finn" I went to go get Finn and Brielle. When I came back out miss.Sharon was pulling papers out of her bags
F-" miss.Sharon how are you?"
B-" hi miss.Sharon! You're not here to take me back right."
S-" of course not sweetie. The opposite actually"
F-" what do you mean?"
S-" well the judge signed off today granting the adoption"
R-" are you serious?"
F-" so we're officially her parents?"
S-" you are as soon as you sign these papers"
B-" please sign them! Please sign them!"
F-" we are Elle" Finn and I signed the papers and then Brielle had to write her name with the last name Hudson. She had a hard time spelling but she was so excited to put Hudson. I was so excited that she out Hudson. Because she is a Hudson. We're all a Hudson.
S-" well congratulations guys. You are officially parents. I'm so happy for you Brielle, I'll see you around guys."
R-" thank you so much miss.sharon"
F-" thank you for everything"
S-" no problem at all my pleasure."
B-" bye miss.sharon. Thank you for being nice to me and bringing me my home"
S-" no problem sweetheart. Bye everyone I wish you the best"
F-" thank you"

Finns P.O.V
Wow. Rachel and I just signed the papers saying that we are legally and officially Brielle's parents and I am so excited. I am so glad to finally be a father to especially to such an amazing little girl.
F-" well what do you say princess, we get dressed and then we'll head over to uncle kurts, and uncle Blaines to celebrate your birthday some more?"
B-" don't forget about aunt Santana and aunt Brittany's too"
F-" haha, okay sweetie come on mommy will you get you dresses"
R-" yep come on baby girl"
F-" hey rach I'm gonna go get the special 'thing' we've been waiting to give her"
R-" okay!"
Rachel and I got Brielle a special charm for her bracelet that said 'Hudson' now that's she's officially a Hudson. After u had gotten the box with the charm in it Brielle came out with a pink shirt that said "Birthday girl" with pink jeans and white boots on. She looked adorable
F-" will you come here babygirl mommy and daddy have a present for you." She came over and sat on my lap. When she opened the box she gasped and then smiled brightly.
B-" that says Hudson right?"
R-" sure does, do you want mommy to put it on your bracelet?"
B-"yes please mommy, this is the best present ever"
F-" the charm?"
B-" no the last name" that melted my heart. Ya know for such a young girl she's so smart and wise for her age. She's such an incredible young girl.
F-" it is a pretty good last name"
R-" it sure is, okay we better get going if we're gonna see Kurt and everyone before the show"
B-" okay come on mommy and daddy! Don't forget the tickets"
F-" we won't sweetheart, come on"
We went over to Kurt and Blaines and they went all out for Brielle, they got her a big dollhouse with a bunch of little dolls and of course Kurt got her a bunch of different clothes. Santana and Brittany got her a cheerleading dress up set with a cheerleading out fit, pompoms and a bullhorn. They also got her a necklace that spelled out Brielle.
K-" so what was your favorite present Elle?"
B-" becoming a Hudson"
B-"what?"
R-" oh yeah. The worker at the orphanage came over this morning to tell us that the judge granted the adoption, we signed the papers now she's officially ours!"
S-"wow! That's so amazing, so Brielle's officially a Hudson?"
F-" yep, were the Hudson's"
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hey guys! I am so so sorry for not updating! I hope you guys liked this chapter! As always any requests or ideas please let me know! Thank you so so much for reading and voting! ❤️
Xoxo
~~ Kylie 😘