Chapter 1

Party Time

Zane

Finals are just around the corner and I'm tired of all this damn studying. College is nerve racking as hell and all these test aren't helping. Luckily, I have the world's greatest girlfriend. She's been  trying to help me but studying with her is like taking a kid to Toys R Us. I'm touching everything in sight.

"Baaaby. Can you please stop? I'm trying to help you study." My girlfriend, of 3 years, whined.

"Come on baby. That's enough studying. Let's take a break." I kissed her neck and she caved.

"Fine. 15 minutes and then we're back to it." She demanded after I enfolded her in my arms and cuddled with her.

"Yes ma'am. Master Olivia." My baby was a strict pk's kid. Although she showed a tough exterior she was the sweetest girl I ever met. I was blessed to have her. We started dating while we were in high school. It was our senior year. I thought she'd say no because I was a girl, or because of her religion, or for the fact that we would be going to different colleges but to my surprise she agreed. Now three years later my baby and I are juniors in college. Oddly, I got accepted into the same college that she's attending and I obviously decided to come here. Right now I could say life was amazing and it could only get better.

"What was that for?" I kissed my baby's soft caramel skin and pulled her closer to me. I held her tight and admired her beauty. My gorgeous girl friend sported short black hair, the voice of an angel, and the body of goddess. One that I couldn't keep my hands off of.

"Just because I love you. Besides I need a reason to kiss my woman?" She blushed and flashed her gorgeous smile.

"No you don't." She rolled over to face me and placed a kiss on my lips. The taste of her mango lip gloss lingered on my lips and I pulled her back for more. I laid on my back and pulled her down on my lap. My hands danced up and down her small frame and settled on her hips. I moved their location as I squeezed the right cheek. She moaned lightly and moved my left hand to her breast. I massaged it and her moans intensified.

"Baby. We can't. It's been 15 minutes. We have to get back to studying." I wasn't listening to her at all. My lips were to busy focusing on her neck at the moment.

"Fuck those books. Fuck those test. Fuck those teachers. I'm just trying to please my baby for a minute. Can I do that?"

"Yeeees." She moaned. I brought her lips to mine. Once we started to kiss I put my hands under her shirt and unhooked her bra. Then there was a knock at my door. It caused us both to jump. Startled she hopped out of my lap on to the bed. She hooked her bra back together and laid next to me.

"Come in." I shouted to whoever was behind the door. I had a feeling it could only be one of two people. My nephew, Thomas, or Olivia's best friend, Ebony.

"Hey. Is everything in here PG? Thomas asked with his hands covering his eyes.

"Yeah man. Stop being childish." He took his hand down and smiled at me and Olivia.

"Hi Olivia." He spoke to her and smiled harder.

"Hi Thomas." Her voice was truly something to admire. When she speaks the huskiness soothes you and relaxes the soul. Only with Thomas could it make him blush harder and giggle.

" Thomas! Eyes on me! Now what do you want?" Olivia and I analyzed Thomas for a second. He was about 5'9", 150 pounds, brown skin, and nerdy with glasses. Did I mention he was freshman? That means he was showing up at my dorm everyday for help, advice, old text books, and rides around campus.

"Do you want to go to this party with me? I need a buddy and a ride." He stuttered. I sighed and looked at Olivia. I truly didn't want to leave her. Laying up with my girl was better than any party.

"Nah man. I'm good." I replied.

"Come on Z. I need you." His high pitched whines pierced my ears and Olivia gave me a death stare.

"Go." She mumbled under her breath.

"If I go you have to get out of those clothes. Please take those damn glasses off. I have contacts." He smiled the biggest smile and grabbed the contacts from my drawer. He ran to the bathroom and slammed the door in excitement.

"Baby I don't want to go." I whined as I looked into Olivia's sparkling brown eyes.

"You see how happy you just made him. Just go for him." She kissed my cheek and I still wasn't convinced.

"I don't want to. Don't we have to study." I tried to pick up the books but she beat me to them.

"Just go and have fun. You've done enough studying for the week." Since she was pushing it so hard I guess I'll go.

"Fine." I sighed.

"I rather be laid up with you." She smiled and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I'll be right here when you come back. Now go." I kissed her and grabbed a leather jacket and my car keys.

"I love you." She said as I stood at the door waiting on Thomas.

"I love you too. Come on. Bring yo ass!" Thomas came out of the bathroom with a quickness and then we left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read, Comment, Vote, & Share TY!