1

Chapter 1- "Good Luck"

"Hey, babe come over here," Sasuke called to me. We were about to go on and I was tampering with Naruto's guitar. Sakura broke the strings when she hit it on his head.

"Yeah?" I walked over to him with my thoughts still consummed into the broken strings. I hadn't bought any extra yet. He always went threw so many.

"Close your eyes," I blushed and looked at him. He gave me a wink, so I closed my eyes. I felt the heat from his body become close. Then he kissed me softly, every time it sent sparks flying. Our lips moving in sync and keeping a beautiful beat. We both pulled away and I opened my eyes.

"For good luck?" I raised an eyebrow playfully. It was what we did every time before we performed even if it was just practice.

"For Good Luck."

"Yo. Love birds, I need my guitar and I don't want your cooties on it," Naruto grabbed his guitar from me and I blushed. When ever he called us love birds it was embarrassing.

"It's broke, use my extra. Hina will have to fix it after the show," Sasuke wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked away. We had to head under the stage to make our entrance.

"Would he have said that to you if you broke your drum sticks?" I looked at Sasuke. He and Naruto were like brothers, in a good and bad way. They fought all the time, wore each others clothes, played video games together and always had each others back when they got into fights with others.

"Eh, Maybe but I don't care," he chuckled and stood on the blue dot. I stood on the yellow one. Sakura was already there standing on the green.

"Hey, Sasuke and Hinata. Where's Naru-babe?" I always thought Naru-babe was a disgusting nick name but kinda cute. Sakura and Naruto started dating a couple weeks after Sasuke and I.

"Grabbing my guitar, your broke his strings," Sakura crossed her arms and fake pouted. Sasuke just rolled his eyes. Sasuke and Sakura never really got along. They had some things in the past but I think they still hold each other accountable.

"Now introducing H2U!" We heard a lady announce. They circles started to raise and Naruto was running as fast as he could. He jumped on his circle with the guitar in hand and smiled.

"Almost late," Sasuke muttered.

"As always," Sakura rolled her eyes. She felt like he shouldn't be criticized if it is natural to happen. It's like we were the best of friends but not.

We got on stage and it was bright. This was our big performance. I wasn't nervous but it was going to take a lot to get people to notice us. We were just four kids in the eyes of other nothing more than two boys and two girls. "Hey everyone! We're H2U!" Naruto waved.

"Like they didn't already know that," Sasuke mic was on and he knew that. Everyone laughed.

"Just like we rehearsed guys," I whispered and put my hand over the mic so the crowd wouldn't hear.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and this is my girlfriend, best friend, and my best friend's girlfriend," Naruto and I weren't close. I was just the best friend's girlfriend and he was just the best friend's boyfriend. Sakura and I have been best friends since high school. Not that long.

"Sakura Haruno, the girlfriend," she waved and smiled so innocently I knew everyone was going to love her she is so pretty and doesn't even have to wear make up to show it.

"Sasuke Uchiha, the best friend," he winked and all the girls started to scream I could see one faint.

"You're so sexy!" A girl yelled. We all ignored it and kept going, mostly me.

"Hinata Hyūga, the best friends girlfriend," I just stood there. I didn't know what to do and I didn't just want to wave.

"We're H2U," we spoke in unison. "Hyūga 2 Uchiha," Sasuke and I said. "Haruno 2 Uzumaki!" Sakura and Naruto yelled they had so much energy.

"Now we are gonna show you what we got because you didn't come here to watch a talk," Naruto started to play the tune to our song "I Wish"

"H2U, at the end of the show tell me which couple you like best," Sakura kissed Naruto and stuck her tongue out at Sasuke and I. She was wild.

[Sasuke]
He takes your hand, I die a little.
I watch your eyes, and I'm in riddles, Why can't you look at me like that?
(Na, na, na)

[Hinata]
When you walk by I try to say it but then I freeze and never do it.
My tongue gets tied, the words get trapped.

[Sakura]
I hear the beat of my heart getting louder.

[Sasuke & Naruto]
But I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart but you don't see
When ever you kiss him
I'm breaking

[Sasuke]
Oh how I wish that was me

[Sakura]
She looks at you, the way that I would.
Does all the things I know that I could.
If only time could just turn back.

[Naruto]
Cause I got three little words that I've always been dying to tell you.

[Hinata & Sakura]
But I see you with her
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart but you don't see
Whenever you kiss her
I'm breaking

[Naruto]
Oh how I wish that was me.

[Naruto](Sasuke echos)
With my hands on your waist while we dance in the moon light.
I wish it was me, that you call in your room because you wanna say good night.

[Hinata]
Cause I see you with her
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart but you don't see

[Naruto & Sasuke]
But I see you with him
Slow dancing
Tearing me apart but you don't see
Whenever you kiss him
I'm breaking.

[Sakura]
Oh, how I wish..

[Naruto]
Oh, how I wish..

[Sakura]
Oh, how I wish that was.. me.

[Hinata]
Oh, how I wish that was me.

----

Sasuke: The first chapter was amazing right?

Naruto: Just like the show. ^^ they loved me.

Sakura: I know they loved me. Oh and Sorry about the surprise kiss Naru-babe.

Naruto: Don't ever apologize for giving me kisses like that.

Sasuke: You were trying to make me throw up on stage..

Sakura: Not everything is about you.

Hinata: Can't we just be glad everyone had fun.

Sakura & Sasuke: Yeah, of course... Don't copy me... Shut up

Naruto: Idiots

Sakura: You'd have to be one to know one.

Sasuke: You're one to talk.

Hinata: Heh, I'm glad you could read we are open for songs the one we did sing was One Direction's I Wish. Check it out.

Sakura: I would love to sing a song that isn't One Direction but I don't mind.

Naruto: We don't own the songs but don't tell anyone else.

Sasuke: How do you know they are going to keep it secret, Idiot?

All: H2U, who do you like..

Sakura & Naruto: Haruno 2 Uzumaki or..

Sasuke & Hinata: Hyūga 2 Uchiha

All: Tune in next time everyone!