Chunga 3

Alsena was a beyond average guy. He was quite good looking. He was amazing at rugby and he had fair skin.

He studied in yellowstone international university basically his whole life up until the second year of high school when he moved to Westborough.

He fit in just right.

His good looks and charming personality easily won the women over. Even some of the seniors.

Fi never knew him.

Fi did not know any background information about him.

But what she knows is that one of her friends has a crush on him.

Fi knew her friends spilled her secrets to the whole batch.

Fi knew she did not fit in the group and yet she was kind enough to stay loyal to them.

As math class always starts at 1030 sharp for two straight hours. Fi was seated beside Alsena. Fi being the quiet one never sparked a conversation up until he introduced himself.

Thin lips. Pale face. Brown eyes and hair and a jaw line finely crafted by the gods. And a smile deviously hiding the demon within.

No wonder know one could resist.

"Hi" alsena spoke
"Hi" Fi replied quietly

And the conversation couldnt stop there.

Alsena kept trying to converse with Fi ignoring the fact that they just met.

And Fi liked it.

He started the conversations every time they met for math and he would always tell Fi about his day.

It was something new. A break of tradition

Fi wanted to tell him about her day but he was too caught up in his stories that there was barely enough time in the math period to discuss everything.

As soon as her friends found out about Alsena and Fi bthey asked her to ask him questions about what type of girls he likes.

Fi wouldn't do that of course. She wad nice, but not nice enough to be pushed around by people she didn't respect.

Alsena's frequent sharing gave Fi an idea.

Fi gave out information they asked for but it was the opposite.

Fi never liked them anyway.

"Authors note"

I am writing via phone so sorry not sorry if i have grammar mistakes