Chp. 24

Walking into the restaurant I see Xaiver standing near the front. His smile shining in the light.
"Hello beautiful." He says walking up to me and gives me a kiss.
Looking at what he wears. He has a black tux, dark blue shirt and dress shoes.
"You look handsome." I tell him with a smile and we get a seat near the back.
"Thank you. You look beautiful Riley." He says and we decided to order.
The young woman comes up to us, her boobs basically popping out of her shirt making me growl as she flirts with Xaiver.
"How may I help u?" She asks giving me a glare of hatred, making me scoff.
"Can we have the cooks special and some wine?" He asks not looking away from the menu.
Handing her the menus she turns with a bat of her eyelashes and leaves, her heels clicking against the floor.
"She's such a bitch." I mumble and Xaiver chuckles at me with a nod.
(A/N forgot to tell you guys that Riley is now 22 and Xaiver is now 23)
The waitress comes back with our food and some strawberry wine.
"Here u go." She says batting her eyelashes at him and pulling her shirt down more. Not looking at her he answers sharply.
"Thx." And he waves her off, when she leaves I try not to laugh but fail.
Looking at me he smiles.
"This looks delicious." He states as we pick up our forks. Our meal consists of mashed potatoes, chicken slices on top of noddles, and some sauce on the side.
Digging into our food we moan at the taste of the food.
"This is great." We both say at the same time, our mouths full. Laughing we try the wine and it's fantastic.
"Ready to go back?" He asks after we finish and he pays the bill. Nodding we head out to the renter car and get in.
"I love you." He says and gives me a kiss before turning the car on.
"I love u too." I chuckle buckling up and decide to turn some music on.
---at the hotel---
Groaning I check the clock and it reads 12:00 am. Yawning I strip from my clothes and put on Xaivers Linkin Park tshirt and wait for him in bed.
"Hello babe." He says climbing in beside me just in his boxers.
"Hey." I whisper half asleep. He wraps his arm around me and I curl into his side.
Falling fast asleep he kisses my head goodnight.
---A/N---
Yay I updated! Im so happy for this book but I noticed that I dont have so many readers anymore :/ so if its getting boring plz let me know becuz if u guys tell me I need to work on something Ill do it.
---Love, Skye---