demetria and princeton's imagine

demetria's pov

me and prince walked in the building of the girl dorms we just got back from Jamba juice I unlocked the door and we walked in I turned around to put my jacket up and prince called my name I turned around and he kissed me the kissed turned from a regular kiss to a make out me and prince started taking off each other clothes he pushed me on the bed not to hard tho and he got on top of me he started to sucking on my neck causing me to moan he went down to my breast and started sucking on then I moaned his name he kissed down my stomach and slowly pulled down my panties once he took the off he fingered me and used his thumb to rub on my clit I moaned and screamed.

"prinnnnccceee" I moaned

"u like that" he asked going faster

"mmmm yess" I responded

I moaned once I regained my strength I flipped us over and took off his boxers and I sucked him off

" awww fuck d" he grunted

I deep throated him and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it I got up and sat on his dick I moaned as I slid down his hard 9 inch d*** (im really not liking what im typing but oh well lol). we both moaned and groaned in harmony ( lol). I rode him for about 10 mins and then he flipped us over and started ramming is d*** in me I moaned and screamed his name.

" shhhhiiiittt prince slow down" I moaned

"no" he went faster making me scream and move around he took my arms and put them above my head and he took his other hand and put it on my mouth to shut me up.

he slowed down after he came and fell on top of me we both kissed until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiii its summer yay but my ipod and my laptop be tripping so im gonna be writing once in a while I mostly write my imagines on my ipod so yea.